UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zylek is da house

I forgot to post here when I joined last month so I am now. I'm a Software Engineer Consultant who is married with two wonderful kids. I'm a huge BSG fan so that is what got me into Minimates many years ago. I'm a south metro Minnesotan like Luke apparently as I've seen from the shipping labels from orders from his awesome store.

I love the look of mates and that they tend to hit characters that 3.75 doesn't get to, I mean how likely would you see an Avengers Maria Hill, Agent Coulson, Aunt May, Gwen Stacy, Pepper Potts, and so on. I'm very excited for the waves that are coming later this year!

Zy

Welcome! When I see a post from a Minnesotan, in my head, it sounds like Jesse Ventura is speaking it. Just FYI, it would be nice if you guys added, "McMahon" to the end of each post to help me along with this.

You've been here longer than I have, but welcome anyway! lol!

1338835788[/url]' post='229897']

Welcome! When I see a post from a Minnesotan, in my head, it sounds like Jesse Ventura is speaking it. Just FYI, it would be nice if you guys added, "McMahon" to the end of each post to help me along with this.

I find this to be incredibly offensive, McMahon. Jesse Ventura actually did a lot of good as governor of this state. We're not idiots because we voted for an ex-professional wrestler and I take umbridge at you, sir.

McMahon.

thumbsup.gif

You make good points, Geoh-, wait, he got him and 1, 2, and it looks like he's gonna. . .NO! He kicked out!

You make good points, Geohound.

Edited by karamazov80