UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LTS Exclusive Battle Beasts Comic Cover

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pay more attention to your "whats new" posting Luke.

I'll take the extra comics downstairs to the older kids in the daycare center in my building. They will love Battle Beasts.

I was able to go through my LCS to get the same deal that Luke was offering, so I will have the regular (and hopefully variant) covers, if anyone would be willing to trade one of these covers for one of Luke's....

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone interested in the SDCC exclusive cover of Battle Beasts #1? I just heard from my Diamond rep that I would be able to order some. I wanted to check if there was any interest before I placed an order.

By the way, the Luke's Toy Store exclusive cover will be revealed next week. It is not an inked version as I was originally told, but is a new piece of artwork that is very cool. :D

Is anyone interested in the SDCC exclusive cover of Battle Beasts #1? I just heard from my Diamond rep that I would be able to order some. I wanted to check if there was any interest before I placed an order.

By the way, the Luke's Toy Store exclusive cover will be revealed next week. It is not an inked version as I was originally told, but is a new piece of artwork that is very cool. :D

I'd be interested. Do you know about much it would be? J

You still got your order in for the SDCC minimates, though, right Luke? We can still get those from you?

Here is our exclusive cover, with new artwork by Valerio Schiti!

BBLukes1.jpg

Back Cover:

BBLukes2.jpg

Also we are getting some of the standard variant cover, and not only LTS exclusive covers. So the 25 comics you will receive (not counting any that people are donating to our store) with each Stealth Vorin will include 1 standard variant cover and 24 LTS exclusive covers. I will be contacting everyone in the next few days for payment. Expected release date is July 11th. Not too far away! :)

If anyone is interested in the comic who was not part of the original deal, you can find it here in our store. Thanks everyone for helping us make this happen!

Wow, I wasn't expecting the cover to be that awesome. Initially I was just thinking it was going to be a black and white version of the standard cover, with your logo at the bottom corner, like I have seen for other comic store exclusives. But this is amazing! I am really excited to have these in hand.

And I agree, you need to have an exclusive Bear Battle Beast of this guy for your shop.