UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New comic line speculation

Since Zach said that the comic minimates would be expanding this year what better way to celebrate this than speculate? Rule out DC,Image and most of Dark Horse(aliens,predators,star wars). My money is on Hellboy. I just hope that the comic licence isn't something too obscure like Lenore the cute little dead girl.

I am going to say GI Joe or 30 days of night.. since BB is DST + IDW it jsut seems logical to expand on that..

I think hasbro holds the rights for gi joe and transformers.

did not even think of that.. I am still sticking with it most likely will be something from IDW

I bet it is a line we will NOT freak out over as a whole but will be someone's cup of tea. as a whole we should not get this all built up in our heads as it will more than likely not live up to our hopes.

If only Zach could give us a hint. Is it like hellboy or like Lenore in popularity?

Well, Walking Dead minimates.... imprint of Skybound... my guess is the other series under the Skybound imprint.

The Astounding Wolf-Man

Battle Pope

Brit

Capes

Cloudfall

The Infinite

Invincible

Super Dinosaur

Tech Jacket

Thief of Thieves

Witch Doctor

We did get a hint that it won't be Zenescope.

I'm going with Top Cow's "Artifacts".

You have Top Cow's 20th Anniversary this year and USA Today buzz: http://www.usatoday.com/life/comics/story/2011-12-05/artifacts-top-cow/51662486/1

Witchblade, The Darkness, Angelus, Magdalena, Tom Judge, Aphrodite IV, Michael Finnegan, Glorianna Silver, Sabine, Mr. Black, Jake McCarthy, Hope Pezzini, and Tarsem Vox. Plenty of characters for a wave or two.

13_artifacts.jpg

I must say, i'm getting real tired of all the wild speculation running rampant here. What ever happened to the fun of surprise? Sure, a hint is fun, but think of this:

Kang came from nowhere. How much fun was that pic? I would say take "there will be a new line" as the hint and then wait and see.

That said, Artifacts is the most likely, yes. Being the Michael Turner (RIP..) fan i am, i'd love a Darkness.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I don't think I ever said there was a new comic license. I'm pretty sure I said we were working on some non-Minimate comic stuff, and we'd see if that led anywhere.

I can see now why the Greek economy is in such trouble. RAMPANT SPECULATION.

Not sure any of those will ever happen, but never say never. Hoping we can do more Femme Fatales, and we're going to expand our comic line-up there soon.

That's all I said. Don't know what other "hints" I've dropped.

Ah, ya see, ya gotta be specific. We hear Femme Fatales as the Minimates line, not your statues.

I don't think I ever said there was a new comic license. I'm pretty sure I said we were working on some non-Minimate comic stuff, and we'd see if that led anywhere.

BOOM! :biggrin:

Oh,sorry,in the wave 44 thread you said something about femme fatales and I thought it was about a new line. Sorry. Ok then,can someone delete this thread? Also we are in trouble not from speculation but from getting a lot of loans. For the past five years every bank would phone you every day begging you to fall inside their trap. Now most have loans which they can't pay since they have no job or their boss pays them less,the banks are empty because our politicians took all the money and used them in wall street and now our next president might be Tsipras,whose moto is: Europe and America,the vampires of the modern world!! (it's not exactly that but it's close) most Greeks suffer from stupidity. Trust me,if this is annoying (I know speculating much is kind of annoying) try spending seven hours everyday hearing the word malaka.

EDIT: Yeah,I thought femme fatales the mates not the statues.

It's obviously going to the the Wildstorm imprint, and the line will be the God of War characters.

God_of_War1_cover.jpg

Yes!! It makes sense! A piece of Minimate kratos control art and the fact that no one remembers for which line it was made for,lead us to the assumption of COMIC god of war mates!!;) (probably the art was made for the second wave of sony but it's fun to make up stories)

Edited by Kostisfire