UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aloha MMMV!

A big ALOHA to everyone here in the Minimate Multiverse!

I'm a long time Minimate fan, though I just recently began pouring more money (too much my wife would say, lol)into collecting them. I just happend to stumble upon this site while in search of my next Minimate aquisitions, and so far it seems like this is the place for a Minimate hunter "in training" to be!

The very first Minimate I fell in love with was Deadpool (HUGE fan!). I bought the Heroes and Adversaries set with Wolvie, Spidey (also a HUGE fan of both) and Venom. Shortly after that I found the retro Cable (another favorite of mine) & X-23 2 pack and was pretty much set for a while... up until a little less than a month ago that is.

Now I am trying to complete both gold and blue teams of the 90's X-Men lineups, and the original X-Force lineup as well. From there, who knows.

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with everyone on this site, and tapping into the knowledge available from this fandom.

Aloha and mahalo,

Mana

Welcome! Can I assume you are located in Hawaii?

That is correct! I'm located in the 808 State on the island of Oahu, in the city of Honolulu.

When are they coming out with those Hawaiian Warrior/Hula Girl Minimates again? lol!

Welcome.

Hawaiian Warriors & Hula Girls?

Umm... We've got some quirky Brits, a curmudgeonly Texan, and... girls, huh... we got NorthRaider... but I've never seen her wear a grass skirt, or dance the Hula, or dance, or seen her at all ever.

Oh, Hawaiian Warrior/Hula Girl minimates! My bad.

Hi and welcome.

Don't forget to use the database as it will show you if a specific character you want is released in what wave etc.

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/default.php

Yeah, I stumbled upon the database a few days before I came across this site. It's been a GREAT tool of knowledge. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Well goodbye to you, too! :P

Ha! So I see you are already fluent in the double meaning of Hawaiian words huh? lol!

Welcome.

Hawaiian Warriors & Hula Girls?

Umm... We've got some quirky Brits, a curmudgeonly Texan, and... girls, huh... we got NorthRaider... but I've never seen her wear a grass skirt, or dance the Hula, or dance, or seen her at all ever.

Oh, Hawaiian Warrior/Hula Girl minimates! My bad.

lol! Sounds like quite the mix here in the Multiverse. I look forward to adding a little Aloha to the pot.

Does anyone know of any other islanders that have already joined up here?

And thanks for the welcome everyone!

Edited by MMao

Welcome to the multiverse MMao. I'm a huge fan of that cable too!

DEFINITELY!!! I go back and forth between retro Cable and Deadpool, can't decide which is my favorite.

I recently purchased the X-Force 4 pack, with Cable and 1st appearance Deadpool. Still waiting for it to arrive here in the islands. Can't wait to see those guys in person too.

And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome! I hope you find what your looking! I found alot of minimates I was missing on this forum. Everybody has been fabulous :thumbsup:

Thanks! From what I've seen so far, this place looks great. And the warm welcome doesn't hurt either!

Quirky Brits <_< :tongue:

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

I think I'm right in saying that there is an Hawaiian connection with Actionfigurexpress....anybody confirm?

Is Actionfigurexpress a MMMV member or something?

Welcome. I like that picture of everybody riding in whatever that tank thing is. Cable looks super excited to be there, not driving.

GLad you liked that pic, and that vehicle they're riding in as an over-sized "Roller" that I bought for my MP-04 Optimus Prime. I think it's pretty cool that they fit in (more or less) so well.

Thanks again for putting out the welcoming mat everyone!

Long time lurker, first time posting! You asked if there were any other Islanders on here, I don't know if I can be considered an Islander yet, but I just moved (got stationed) here a few months ago. You know of any good spots to hunt for mates without ordering everything online? And I'm with you on the blue and gold teams, I've got just about every 90`s x-men fig they've put out.

Long time lurker, first time posting! You asked if there were any other Islanders on here, I don't know if I can be considered an Islander yet, but I just moved (got stationed) here a few months ago. You know of any good spots to hunt for mates without ordering everything online? And I'm with you on the blue and gold teams, I've got just about every 90`s x-men fig they've put out.

Nice! I hope your time in the islands has been good so far. As for where to go hunting, I have pretty much just been buying online, though I have checked out TRU a few times in the past month.

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I come across anything of interest.

...and congrats on the blue and gold teams. I hope to get there soon!

Is Actionfigurexpress a MMMV member or something?

They're a major Minimate supplier & have (now I've checked it out) an Hawaiian base...branch...corporate base (?)

Good to know. Appreciate the info. I'll definitely check them out.