UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Franken Mates...the return

ok so i probably should have had some of my own ready for the first post, but i was just curious, does anyone still come up with their own characters simply by mixing parts anymore?

i remember how fun the old frankenmate topic was and how much creativity there was, so im interested in revitalizing it, both with self made characters and/or alternate versions of established characters :)

i would like people to restrain from posting quick customs of actual characters or actual looks of characters, this thread should be for all new ideas of our own...so if anyone's up for it, lets have some fun!

feel free to post your own characters,teams, info on them, etc

P.S. if this breaks any rules or anything close to that, please remove :)

Edited by undeadpool

@Prowler, your my inspiration for this thread, the dedication to your stories is inspiring so i thought it'd be cool to see the combined imagination of the multiverse :)

@Prowler, your my inspiration for this thread, the dedication to your stories is inspiring so i thought it'd be cool to see the combined imagination of the multiverse :)

I'm a writer first and a customizer second so I don't know as I'd call it dedication. Dedication is is keeping the continuity of an entire universe in check even though the stories take place in multiple eras and formats. No, my bios for my customs are more a bit of relaxation/fluff writing that I use to keep my mind working. That said I really need to get back into the mood for continuing the Z-Day journal since I've got four new civilian characters and one Zombie just waiting to be completed.

Though I do agree with you that I'd like to see more Franken Mates and stories. It's something that just seems to be missing in the modern world. The other day my nephew was looking at my Tegra custom and he asked what video game or TV show he was from. When I told him that I'd created him and it wasn't from any show he just looked confused said "Oh" before walking away. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do more cry, scream, hit my head against the wall repeatedly, or all of the above.

frankentime.jpg

Yuri Nogudnoff: World’s Strictest Gymnastics Coach

Senator William F. Giggles: A 3rd term congressman with the power of infectious laughter.

The Red ‘D’: A man who’s always READY for action, but bad at coming up with clever superhero names.

Three men with nothing in common and nothing to lose.

Shouldn't there be an 'N' in the title ofthe thread? Or at least another 'K'?

-channelingnitpickersheadmate

i swear i had that N when i wrote it...must have gotten away from me :unsure:

also, Baghead, love those :D especially Giggles :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I never knew this thread was out there.

I guess my Children of Oberon would sort of fall under this thread. While the characters are not my original ideas, the minimate embodiment of them is.

I may have to tinker some and share but since Photobucket now charges, I am not sure how to get Google Photos to show properly.

• 4 weeks later...

I figured this would be a great place to start.

I had and extra Gorn and an extra Undersea Gal.

I swapped a few parts and had some fun. I made Gorn-maid and Mer-Gorn.

JlN4INSOZjqg9mCWBQHcVJCtpmUix8vFSjlP7YGm   utmkov6w9HO5GY2hP6N-uUZwled1N1N5yQDSKyiJ

I will not be keeping them this way but was merely having some fun and could not resist the urge to share.

I hope they don't look too dorky but I I do sort of like them.  I do have a Creature head on another Undersea Gal body but don't have a picture available at this time.

Edited by Captain Paco
attempt to fix links for images

Here is my Creature from the Black Lagoon part swap of the Creature's head on the Undersea Gal's body.

9c2clUpb6lBG3w4hNSunBSXE2veWtkMlocax4mY_

Edited by Captain Paco
attempt to fix links for images