UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: The Dark World

If this threatens the universe, where are all the other alien races/groups?

They haven't been told yet. This shit happens all the time and we mere mortals are rarely aware. To Thor, 'tis but a mere skirmish.

So the world is being destroyed and the avengers don't know?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this threatens the universe, where are all the other alien races/groups?

They haven't been told yet. This shit happens all the time and we mere mortals are rarely aware. To Thor, 'tis but a mere skirmish.

So the world is being destroyed and the avengers don't know?
It hasn't been destroyed yet, that's why they're called the Avengers, silly. According to the movie they only act when something needs to be avenged. Edited by Freaqualizer

So Fury should have "killed" Maria Hill and then the Avengers would have come.

Also, the species of the planets of the ninth realms should have know this, considering that the darkness was in Asgard, it would have been all over the ninth realm.

You're right, and the comics should follow suit. We should never have an individual character book again because if the Avengers exist why do Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor ever need to fight alone again? Just call the Avengers every single time for any problem ever.

Seriously, that's a silly point to make. Regarding the alien races...it's ONE trailer and they already showed Kronan Stone Men anyway. I mean, come on.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I'm still ambivalent towards this sequel. I really liked the first one. I really hope this one is good. But with the loss of director Brannagh from this film, I really hope the new director can do an effective job. I felt the first film owed a lot to him, and between Brannagh and Hemsworth, the first film would have likely failed without either of them.

Trailers can be so misleading. It looks good. And more Loki is always welcome.

You're right, and the comics should follow suit. We should never have an individual character book again because if the Avengers exist why do Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor ever need to fight alone again? Just call the Avengers every single time for any problem ever.

Seriously, that's a silly point to make. Regarding the alien races...it's ONE trailer and they already showed Kronan Stone Men anyway. I mean, come on.

Well, I'm just using common sense here. Wait, why should I use common sense, what a stupid idea. Why would people use that stupid idea?fakenopic.gif

Well im assuming phase 2 takes place in a more condensed time frame than phase 1, so while thor is trying to save the universe, cap and tony are having emotional crisis' that prevent them from helping. As for Hulk, i dont think Thor is at the top of his help list, and also we are seeing other species involved, i think a lot will probably have been conquered by Malekith when the film begins.

Well im assuming phase 2 takes place in a more condensed time frame than phase 1, so while thor is trying to save the universe, cap and tony are having emotional crisis' that prevent them from helping. As for Hulk, i dont think Thor is at the top of his help list, and also we are seeing other species involved, i think a lot will probably have been conquered by Malekith when the film begins.

Thank You for explaining that. Now I can stop thinking about how to explain it.

• 9 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...