UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nice to meet you all...

I feel as though I know you guys already. Nice to meet you though, anyway. As it says in the title, I've been around for a year and a half, reading your guys' posts almost everyday. I got addicted to minimates through the TRU 5-Packs, and have been collecting ever since. At first it was Marvel, then DC too, now it's all the ones I can get my hands on. My parents don't allow me to buy from the internet, :glare: so that limits my options. But I do have, after two years of collecting, a good collection of 160 unique minimates (i only buy one of each). Hi Ho!

Oh, one other thing. I could leave at any moment (permanently) for reasons I cannot share, so how do I close my account? Forever? Also, the emoticons don't seem to be working in my posts. And, I need to add some info to my, um, "account page". How?

Welcome out of lurker status Alpheon, It's the first step to admitting you have a minimate addiction.

As for needing to delete the account, I'm sure a parting PM to Ady will work jsut fine. Although I hope you're not planning on running off just yet.

T.

I had one more question. What do the little orange squares mean underneath your avatar, Timbo? I've seen those under all the avatars and I've been wondering for months...

I wouldn't worry about them, it's tied to the number of posts you've made. The more posts the more dots. I for example have loads cos I spent too much time here and have way too much to say for myself :)

T.

p.s. You must have been around for a while:), you're calling me Timbo but my sig says TBT! :)

I had one more question. What do the little orange squares mean underneath your avatar, Timbo? I've seen those under all the avatars and I've been wondering for months...

I wouldn't worry about them, it's tied to the number of posts you've made. The more posts the more dots. I for example have loads cos I spent too much time here and have way too much to say for myself :)

T.

p.s. You must have been around for a while:), you're calling me Timbo but my sig says TBT! :)

I assure you, "That Bloke Timbo!" I have been around for a VERY, VERY long time. Plus, my first name is Timothy and my best friend calls me Timbo, so we have something in common.

Thanks, Fujis! How do you pronounce your screen name? I always thought it was "FOO-jeez". Is it?

In his case it's actually pronounced "DOO-fus" :lol:

*scolds self for setting a bad example to the new folk* :D

T.

p.s. there ya go ya got a square under ya avatar already.... oh yeah youy need an avatar :) :)

Hey, another thing. Staff! Can I start a new topic in "Crisis of Infinite Minimates"? I have a good idea, I think. I'll wait for your ok. Maybe I should have PM'd...

Start new topics all you want, as long as they have some kind of relevence/haven't been discussed before. I'm not saying flip through all posts, just check the first page to see if anyone said it. Chances are, you don't even have to do that.

Thanks, Fujis! How do you pronounce your screen name? I always thought it was "FOO-jeez". Is it?

Close. It's "FOO" as in Food and "JIS" and in "do you get the gist?" And I guess you already knew that Timbo was a troublemaker! ;)

Thanks, you guys, so much for taking the time to welcome me. I really appreciate it! I'm still having trouble with my smilies, though...

NP, smiles should be easy just either click on the smilie to the side in the box while you're posting or use the time honoured method of a : & ) for example.

T.

When you click the 'Add Reply' button they should show up in a section called 'Clickable Smiles'. You can also hit the the 'Show All' button underneath the selection shown and the entire lot with pop up in a new window.

*edit* A troublemaker AND fast...!