130 members have voted

1. 1. Avengers vs X-Men

• Cyclops (Phoenix Force)
    • Emma Frost (Phoenix Force)
    • Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

Yeah I really only want Scarlet Witch and Protector, so I kind of hope they lose and show up in a 2-pack instead...

Iron Man's supposed to be in his big mech suit I guess, but the Minimate is going to have such a tiny head, it just looks weird to me.

Edited by battlecat

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Scarlett Witch and Protector make it I don't care about the rest. I have no interest in Phoenix Force Five and the Phoenix Buster is essentially a Gundam mech.

Impressive that DST had this ready to go so soon after the issue but the AvsX SDCC set is already Cyc, Emma and Colossus variants. I don't want a pack made of costumes/designs they'll be in for what 5-6 issues?

Well if I can only vote for 1, then it's definitely going to the White Suit Guy!

Has anyone else voted yet or are other people having issues too?

Yeah it ain't loading for me. Maybe I'll try Firefox...

OK Quick edit - they pasted an incomplete URL on the "vote" link. Use this one:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12807705

If it works the same way as Cap TTA, yes you vote for 1, but the top four get the boxset.

Okay, that't what I thought. I saw a couple "I'm voting for [four different characters]" comments and wondered. So that's just the wishlisting, then? ;)

Looks like you get a "thanks for voting" page every time you click, but they probably only count the first one.

The new link works! Be careful though, you also cast your vote when you click on the figure picture so don't click on it if you are just trying to see a bigger picture of that figure. I voted for Protector. Colossus looks bland and Iron Man looks strange. I like the Scarlet Witch and I like the accessories on Cyclops on Emma so I hope the 4-pack is Protector, Scarlet Witch, Cyclops and Emma.

p.s. Why is Colossus wearing the Green Ranger's chest piece?

Edited by MisterMiracle

Apparently I just voted for Air Walker in this poll.

When I clicked Protector to vote for him, the title of the page I was taken to said "Air Walker Thank You Page." ugh!

My hopes for the set are:

Protector

Scarlet Witch

Emma

Scott or IM, neither are great, but either are better than that fugly Colossus.

Ok....if these six are our only choices, then this set is a pretty substantial "meh." The fellows at AFX better have something fantastic in store for us at this point. I'm so over Marvel's stupid events, and as much as I love 'mates I'm having a hard time getting excited for these.

It's no Heralds of Galactus.

Oh, and since we're already getting an X-Men AVX box set, why couldn't this one be six different Avengers to choose from to make it even? Did anyone see the Mighty Morphin' X-Men and say "I sure hope someone makes toys of these?" It's a gimmick that will have passed by August.

I haven't read AvX yet, so most of these are lost on me. So between Scarlet Witch and a new Iron Man armor, I went with the armored Avenger.Plus, if I've read correctly, there are 5 members of the X-Men band, so if only 1-3 get made, then it's pretty weak representation, even if I'm not familiar with the story arc.Kinda strange choices which lead me to believe there's some more companion sets planned along the way.

I hope both Scarlet Witch and Protector end up in the box set. Recently, I've looked at the Scarlet Witch we got and wanted an updated Scarlet Witch and I'm glad she's a choice in this poll. I would like the Phoenix version of the X-men but only if we also get Namor and Magik. It wouldn't feel right to not have them.

Also, my first post since having this profile back in 2008. Surprised it still worked. Decided to join the conversation :biggrin:

As much as I liked the SDCC AvX set, I'm not really fond of this one. It's great that the designs are extremely recent but I don't really like any of them, particularly that Iron Man armor which can't even be drawn consistently between different books. I don't even like the Protector, either the character or the costume, so I've got no dog in this fight outside of Wanda. I'd just as soon they put Noh-Var and Scarlet Witch in a 2 pack since Iron Man's going to make it in and I don't want to split up the 3 Phoenix-ified characters.

I don't hate the designs entirely but the IM suit is probably already trashed (or will be soon) and I don't expect the Phoenix Force characters to keep their look past the series itself. I'm probably letting my mixed feelings on the series itself influence my opinion here but it's not been a great ride so far especially since they revived Mar-Vell in one of the laziest ways possible. Scarlet Witch looks good and Protector looks about as cool as you can make that outfit appear but I'm still a little crestfallen.