130 members have voted

1. 1. Avengers vs X-Men

• Cyclops (Phoenix Force)
    • Emma Frost (Phoenix Force)
    • Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

I'd go with Cap and Hercules (He-Man outfit) in one, Thor and either Scott Lang in the original Ant-Man gear, Black Knight, or Wasp in the other. I pick those characters because they feature prominently in a clash between the Avengers and the Crew when the Wrecker and company were part of the 4th Masters of Evil. Cap and Thor could be roughed up a little just to make them distinct versions and not straight redoes.

If you're wondering, I'd choose this Wasp costume, the one she wore while fighting the Masters/Wreking Crew:

Wasp_001.gif

Not trying to drive this deeply into wishlist territory, just making my suggestion more plain.

You know, with new arms and legs, and a slightly altered hair piece, and one of those crests like on Star Saphire, and a skirt add on, that'd be incredibly close to my preferred version. So yeah, let's do it!

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the theme is Zach Oats is god.

it just depends what we want to sacrifice to make the decision final

i put forward to chuck in the volcano...whoever put forward Angel as a TRU to finish the 4 pack

so for that i want Tigra, Black Knight and FA Captain Britain.

Don't think of it as a wishlist, so much as a way to pass the time until mid June. Otherwise the thread will die and slip to the second page by the time of the poll, which will mean some well meaning soul will start a new thread about the set when the poll comes out, and it''s be 9 or so posts in before someone starts complaining that we already had a thread for this, that will take up another 4 or 7 posts of fuss, snark and apology. This thread will be nerco'd, the two threads will run concurrently for a while, until one of the mods merge them, confusing everyone involved.

So to save us from all that, we'll wander hoplessly off topic, into and out of wishlist mode, until the actual day there's something relevant to talk about. Believe me, you'd rather that than when it actually gets quiet around here. That's just... creepy.

If that's the theme, then we just have to figure out which six characters in the Marvel Universe have the most kickass sideburns.

Don't think of it as a wishlist, so much as a way to pass the time until mid June. Otherwise the thread will die and slip to the second page by the time of the poll, which will mean some well meaning soul will start a new thread about the set when the poll comes out, and it''s be 9 or so posts in before someone starts complaining that we already had a thread for this, that will take up another 4 or 7 posts of fuss, snark and apology. This thread will be nerco'd, the two threads will run concurrently for a while, until one of the mods merge them, confusing everyone involved.

So to save us from all that, we'll wander hoplessly off topic, into and out of wishlist mode, until the actual day there's something relevant to talk about. Believe me, you'd rather that than when it actually gets quiet around here. That's just... creepy.

That... is shockingly accurate.

If that's the theme, then we just have to figure out which six characters in the Marvel Universe have the most kickass sideburns.

So, the Heavy Hitter is going to be a Wolverine, then? Although, if it's just about facial hair, then that's a good way to get some mustached menaces out there too, say, a french guy who jumps a lot.

Edited by The Geohound

So, the Heavy Hitter is going to be a Wolverine, then? Although, if it's just about facial hair, then that's a good way to get some mustached menaces out there too, say, a french guy who jumps a lot.

Nope, just sideburns. So yeah, Wolverine, obviously. And Sabretooth, I guess. Who else? Sebastain Shaw? I suspect Googling "Marvel Comics Sideburns" won't do much.

So instead, every couple of pages someone will wander in here asking what the theme of the poll set is, because the facts of the matter will be 20 pages back and NOBODY reads every page in these massive threads. OR they will get all excited that, based on the current page's raging debate, the theme is apparently Former Great Lakes Avengers. (Cue rampant speculation as to why I randomly chose that team name out of all the team names I could have chosen.)

Yes, because there is nothing else to talk about. :rolleyes: May I suggest the Series 49 thread? I hear it's a hotbed of activity, considering it's about a line that doesn't exist yet. :biggrin:

So instead, every couple of pages someone will wander in here asking what the theme of the poll set is, because the facts of the matter will be 20 pages back and NOBODY reads every page in these massive threads. OR they will get all excited that, based on the current page's raging debate, the theme is apparently Former Great Lakes Avengers. (Cue rampant speculation as to why I randomly chose that team name out of all the team names I could have chosen.)

See, now you're getting it!! :biggrin: :highfive2:

Except they're doing the original GLA, from the Byrne's WCA (or ACW, I guess), so they can shoehorn Hawkeye in there, since he's a big gun and all. So no Squirrel Girl, sorry. But hey, at least you'll get such great, classic John Byrne designs as Really Fat Woman and the Guy Who Looks Just Like The Badger!

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!

sorry. couldn't help it.

I don't understand. Is this an inside joke? :confused:

Just remember, Frosty, you asked... Deep from within the halls of yesteryear, I present BadgerBadgerBadger.com