• Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly hoping Emma is on the way; i figured Scott was a lock so she was my vote too. Such a great design.

Really, just slap the rest of them in a con 4-pack; Emma with normal and fiery cape, Colossus, Magik with new sword, and Namor (some sort of water-looking fire base?) with a few translucent orange accessories.

Still have no use for GundamIron Man.

Greedily, I hope that if they release more AvX stuff it'll be in boxed sets so they'll all be in one place, not hard to track down and won't take the spots of other characters in 2-packs.

I don't even really want them... and Phoenix Cyclops is the least reason I'm buying this set. However, I know that others want the rest of that team released and I know how I feel when stuff isn't finished. I hope that these get released for the sake of others.

Me? Gimme Scarlet Witch and I'm fine.

Edited by Mystery Man

i kinda guessed this was line up since these were at Comic con, but still super psyched :D

Scarlet Witch is a magnificent update and the hex hands are awesome! (Zach also said Strange will have them right? and if you cut off the hex's, SPIDEY HANDS (close enough)). Ironman looks SO much better in person and i love that he can turn into his modern look since ive wanted an update on it. Protector is the stand out for me, hes one of my favorite new Avengers and i cant wait to see him on the Young Avengers, i love Cosmic, i love Kree, win win.

finally Cyclops, i for one think he looks great, the flame piece looks fun and i plan on using his under body for a new 52 Nightwing

I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in the NYCC thread, but I got to see a sneak peak at a package sample there, and it's going to be a really cool set. There are lots of extras in there that will make people happy. I'm really looking forward to this one.

I'm all for more Iro Man armory but I agree with other members here, that he looks odd. More of a disproportionate look than anything else. I'll still get him but he looks off.

There's an Iron Man under the armor! So even if you don't like how he looks you can take the armor off and you should have a real solid Iron Man....unless that's not happening anymore?

First poll where all of my votes won. Yay me.

Edited by Mirymate

Well done, Miry!

I didn't vote for Iron Man, but i'm not unhappy to see him make it. He's different enough for it not to feel like a wasted slot. He didn't get my vote because i figured he'd have enough of a fan base on his own.