• Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man said "more" not all. No designs for Magic or Namor have been seen to this point. Don't get hopes too high, remember how long it took to get the other two Heralds. Some of us are still waiting for Energy Form Cap'n Monica and Ben Grimm from the Secret Wars voting, or "the Captain" from the Cap set. Whipper-snappers. Took years, years of wishing, requesting, harassing, even boardline threatening to get the Kang wish granted. Now some wet behind the ears 8-bit pumpkin comes along and >poof< have some Phoniex Five!

sassafrassinbrakinbrookinbrickinbrackin...

Spade- he was. Hence I didn't include him. As TTF showed above, I'm still waiting for the second and third designs from the left.

Still.

Waiting.

sassafrassinbrakinbrookinbrickinbrackin...

Please DST, I need the remaining four Phoenix Five! I've never wanted a set more! biggrin.png

Since your first post here was to ask for more Phoenix Five, wish granted. (Soon.)

Okay, you all see this, right? Everybody start making up fake new accounts and asking Zach for stuff! Obviously, it's 100% foolproof!

I am not a happy customer.

These finally arrived at my TRU. They had two sets, so of course I picked one up. When I opened it, the Scarlet Witch looked off. Upon closer inspection, it was the old Scarlet Witch. Looking even closer, I realized that somebody also took her hex hands. Now I'm really angry. So I drive all the way back to exchange it for the other one I saw, hoping that everything was legit. Luckily I had no problems exchanging. And fortunately everything was correct in the other set.

These only came out this week, so I asked the employee if they recall anybody exchanging minimates. Not surprisingly they didn't know. Normally I would let this slide and trust karma to take care of things, but this is not the first time this happened to me. I picked up the Thing/Human Torch pack a while back and somebody took the belt off of Thing and exchanged the exclusive Torch head for the Invaders version. Unfortunately I had to bite the bullet on that one because they only had one. So yeah, I still have an incomplete set there.

If I find this person.....

You don't F with a man's wife, you don't F with a man's dog, and you don't F with a man's minimates!

GROSS. I had a similar experience on ebay where the person said it was one figure but then it had pieces from another but the box was "unopened". People can suck sometimes.

ZAC SAY WHAT? What's a man got to do to get a Crystal around here? Even Alicia Master's has a Minimate. Aunt May has TWO.

Make an Inhumans movie.

WOOT! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Can you say if all of the PF5 will eventually be made?

I cannot at this time. But never say never.

ZAC SAY WHAT? What's a man got to do to get a Crystal around here? Even Alicia Master's has a Minimate. Aunt May has TWO.

Make an Inhumans movie.

Can't. Neither can Disney. IIRC they are included in the FF liscense that Marvel sold to Fox. I know Ronan is included in that deal, not sure about the Kree, or the Skrulls for that matter. Maybe after the FF reboot, if that goes well, we might have a shot at one. (I am sure there was a Disney exec. pulling their hair out when they read some of the Faustian deals Marvel made to get those first movies produced) (as for how I know, I knew a guy who knew a guy and while I know that's sketchy to say the least, everything else I was told by this fellow checked out/proved true so I believe him)

Make an Inhumans movie.

While Magik is the PF5 member I would have liked to have seen minimated most, I'm still grateful for what I can get :)

• 5 months later...

Make an Inhumans movie.

ockquote>

While Magik is the PF5 member I would have liked to have seen minimated most, I'm still grateful for what I can get smile.png

check out my customs page for namor and magik