• Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does the poll voting just determine which 4 are in the boxset and which 2 will be released later?

The voting isn't even over and DST has prototypes done already. They had to have started working on them well before the poll even went live.

Not that I really mind if that is all the voting does, it just means I won't bother to stuff the ballot box for my favorites. :biggrin:

I'll be disappointed if Phoenix Buster makes it, which everyone already knows. Stupid design, it's ALREADY gone (seriously, was that like half an issue?? :rolleyes: ), and there's little use for it at all.

Emma being in this would be so much better. What a shame; i hope these aren't final.

Actually, Tony's tweaking the suit for a possible second go. Plus, y'know, Bleeding Edge inside for anone who missed it.

I only really have an interest in the X-Men if we get all five of them (which doesn't seem likely), so I don't so much mind getting Iron Man.

As I said in an older post, I'd also greatly prefer if Emma came with a normal cape. I don't like displaying minimates in their "powered up" looks... and I'd prefer an Emma that's not in a perpetual state of floating and on fire.

All three Avengers won? Really? Over Pete and Emma? Really? Wow. Wasn't even expecting that. Pleased and grinning, but definitly surprised.

I just don't get how they can already know. The window for the poll wasn't the big to start with (is it even over??), and yet they managed to have fully sculpted pieces and paintmaster prototypes finished by the con?

Either DST already had a proto made for each one and would put out the ones with the most dramatically high votes, or something else is up here. Not that i'm claiming conspiracy or anything, it just doesn't make much sense.

Yeah, from the SDCC thread:

Well, that TRU AvX fan poll pic was posted. So I might as well explain. Those 4 are not the winners (as I originally thought). They are just 4 prototypes that they have at the show. There are prototypes of the other 2, though. But the voting isn't final yet, I believe.