130 members have voted

1. 1. Avengers vs X-Men

• Cyclops (Phoenix Force)
    • Emma Frost (Phoenix Force)
    • Colossus (Phoenix Force)
    • Phoenix Buster Iron Man
    • Protector
    • Scarlet Witch

And a second box set with Shriek, Carrion, Demogoblin, and one of Spider-Man's allies during Maximum Carnage (Firestar, Nightwatch, Morbius, or whomever).

Cardiac. It'd be the only way we'd get a Minimate of him. :confused:

Cardiac wasn't in Maximum Carnage, but I would love a Minimate of him, anyway. If they ever do another Spidey-themed wave, hopefully we see Cardiac, Prowler, and some classic villains like Molten Man.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was a kid my parents bought me a big DK Encyclopedia of everything Spider-man up until then, with pages devoted to all the supporting characters and villains. Cardiac's was always a page i would turn to. He's so cool. I'd buy him in an instant.

THIS. I still have that dang book, but the spine is practically destroyed from reading it so many times. Cardiac and Prowler were always my favorite ones to look at.

Cardiac wasn't in Maximum Carnage, but I would love a Minimate of him, anyway. If they ever do another Spidey-themed wave, hopefully we see Cardiac, Prowler, and some classic villains like Molten Man.

I know he wasn't, but he was in, like, the three or four issues right before MC started...

And apparently, he's still around? I thought I read somewhere he was involved in Fear Itself?

Prowler, Cardiac, Molten Man, classic Morbius and classic Crime Master are my top Spidey wants at this point. I know Crime Master is the longeset shot of all, but I *love* the story that ran from Amazing Spider-Man #26 to #27.

Crime Master with modern Crime Master as a variant and Jack O'Lantern as the second figure could make for a great companion to the Venom through the Ages boxset

• 5 weeks later...

Argh. I think this is the only time I would vote for Avengers over X-men. I think the whole Phoenix team is an interesting idea, but I would much, much rather get Protector and an updated Wanda. And that Iron Man... thing.

AAAARRGH! I hate how clicking on the picture, which you'd think would show a bigger picture, actually casts your vote.

Edited by Lobsterman

What the hell is that Iron Man? That looks... confusing.

I have no idea who of these I want. I think I'd like this Colossus better than the SDCC one, a new Scarlet Witch would be excellent, and I imagine there would be some cool new sculpted fire pieces for the X-Men. I think maybe Cyclops, Emma, Colossus and Iron man are the best option, given they are very specific designs to the event, where Wanda and Protector (who I have never even heard of) look pretty much to be their everyday outfits. Not to say I don't want them. That would be wrong, just as an AvX specific set, those two don't actually seem to be AvX specific. Still, awesome.

Of course, two boxsets of Emma, Scott and Colossus in the same year, might be a bit rough.

Edited by The Geohound

Okay, are we talking about this in this thread or the other thread?:wacko:

Anyway, smart choice for a poll. I'm impressed that they've got those Phoenix Five designs already. I'm surprised that there's so few choices, though, which makes it pretty darn likely that the others will be in a two-pack. I'll be voting for Wanda, the Protector, and whichever of the other two have the best pieces for customs.:biggrin:

Who's the blond chick and the guy in white?

I'm thinking Ironman and Scarlet Witch are in for sure. My guess would be the blond and Cyclopse to round it out. 2 Xmen. 2 Avengers. Not saying that's the way the cookie's gonna crumble, but it makes sense to my mine.

Meh, I was hoping for a different theme. I'll pass on Cyclops, Emma, and Colossus since we're already getting new versions of themm and I don't really care for those ones either. I'll take the white guy for sure. Know idea who he is but he looks cool. Is the original Scarlet Witch outdated? I'll have to go back and check up on that. So my votes are going to:

* White Suit Guy

* Weird looking Iron Man

* Scarlet Witch

* whichever figure of the remaining 3 has the most parts that I can use to fix up other figures

Edited by MisterMiracle

Definitely going to vote IM, Scarlet Witch, Protector, and . . . . . .one of the others. Looks like the others are Phoenix force but we are getting them in the other box set so I don't really care which other one we get.

id go for a set of Ironman/Scarlet Witch and Protector with a phoenix Cyclops, would have preferred an updated Doctor Strange but based on the designs these look like awesome minimates :D i wouldnt mind getting a two pack of the other Phoenix five, but Cyclops is the only design i like

... kind of a weird set of choices. I wouldn't mind having Cyclops, Emma, and Colossus in their Phoenix outfits, but I would hate to get them and not Namor and Magik as well. Wanda and Protector would be most welcome additions, and as far as Iron Man variations go, Phoenix Buster would look pretty cool. Great choices for the Avengers. I'm hoping that whichever two don't make it into a boxset DO make it into stores packed with Magik and Namor. Protector and Wanda are definitely getting my vote.