• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is, Zach's job is publicity, not exactly customer relations. It isn't on his shoulders to take customer concerns back to management. They have a feedback forum for EXACTLY that. Just because he's here on this message board DOESN'T mean he's obligated to take every concern we voice back to the team.

On 10/12/2016 at 9:51 PM, Heinous said:

I can't even find the askdst question submission form. I found it one time accidentally but every time I go and try to find it, I just get frustrated and say forget it. Also, the "I know exactly how well it works (better than it is portrayed to)" comment confuses me. That shoulder is essentially an up/down motion. I'd love to see some shots of it doing something else 

You got it!

IMG_5759-e1476467002516.jpg

IMG_5761-e1476466990665.jpg

IMG_5762-e1476466973445.jpg

On 10/12/2016 at 9:51 PM, Heinous said:

I should add to the askdst comment, I'm on mobile, so maybe it's easier on  desktop 

Sometimes the drop-down menu does not work well on mobile, but we're changing up the site. You can write to customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com with the subject "Ask DST" and it will go to the right place.

On 10/13/2016 at 9:32 AM, MisterPL said:

Now I have to wonder how many complaints it takes to get an issue in front of management.

By using the Ask DST form, or sending an e-mail to customer service with the subject "Ask DST," you can get it directly in front of the president. Easy-peasy. If it is a legitimate issue, one that can't be resolved with a customer service request (i.e. a replacement would not resolve the issue), you don't even need the Ask DST part, as CS would probably need to ask Chuck what can be done, especially if more than one person points it out.

BUT a sculpted part arguably restricting movement slightly is not an issue to be resolved by management, in my opinion. It is a personal preference. If we removed all sculpted parts that somewhat obstructed movement of a Minimate, Chuck would be very, very happy. You can still write him a letter about it, though.

On 10/13/2016 at 0:41 PM, Mnemosis said:

I think the point is, Zach's job is publicity, not exactly customer relations. It isn't on his shoulders to take customer concerns back to management. They have a feedback forum for EXACTLY that. Just because he's here on this message board DOESN'T mean he's obligated to take every concern we voice back to the team.

My job is actually ALSO customer relations, but I definitely don't relay every offhand comment someone makes about something. If I thought the shoulders on that one set of arms posed a significant loss of playability, and I saw that more than, say, five people online had a significant problem with it, I might bring it up to the product manager without a corresponding letter, but newly tooled arms are not always in the cards, so I can't guarantee they wouldn't be used again for something. And I think they work fine for what we're talking about. And no one has cared enough to write in.

I am pretty honest with the posters here, as I can't imagine anyone here would prefer platitudes and promises of things that will likely not happen, or even radio silence until something official can be said. But I am not an obstacle to communication with DST, if someone has a concern. The questions in Ask DST can be pretty critical, and also very detail-oriented.