• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will always surprise me is the lack of a two troop builder pack at specialty. A case is twelve packs, right?

3x A/B

3x C/D

2x E/F

4x G/H

Your three count packs would have your big names, your two count pack would be outliers, and then you'd have 4 of the troop pack. But then, also allow specialty to offer whole cases of the G/F pack for customers who do intense troop builds

NOW MODOK/Gorgon

NOW Loki/Enchantress

Classic Stryfe/Zero

AIM Agents/The Hand

Black Knight and CLASSIC effing Falcon are my two biggest wants. GSXM Banshee is up there too. And Mindless Ones... my God.

After series 50 I really thought we'd be seeing those guys. Alas, just more movie dreck.

And now, I weep.

Edited by Mystery Man

Just give us an Under Siege wave, and we're all gonna be happy:

Black Knight/Wrecker

Hercules/Piledriver

Wasp/Bulldozer

Photon/Thunderball

Now, since the old costumes are a bit too corny, you could just make the modern versions of the heroes. Which even then, are pretty much the same, just with minor alterations and more detail.

Tbh, I just want some HAMMER Agents as far as army builders go. A Dark Reign wave would be sweet:

LCS:

Ronin/Black Widow (Yelena)

Punisher (BLACK and white)/Ghost

The Hood/HAMMER Agent

Victoria Hand/HAMMER Agent

TRU:

American Son (Harry Osborn)/Ant-Man (O'Grady)

Moon Knight/Bulked Up Gargan Venom

Madame Masque/Mockingbird

That way, all the C listers are paired with someone with some name recognition, without us getting the very same big names. It's never gonna happen, but alas, a man can dream...

Now that we have child size bodies it is only a matter of time before we get a couple of Mojoverse waves of X-Babies and Mitey 'Vengers with Mojo and the Warwolves.

You hear that powers that be!

Prowler say do it so you had better do it!

Black Knight/Wrecker

Hercules/Piledriver

Wasp/Bulldozer

Photon/Thunderball

Now, since the old costumes are a bit too corny, you could just make the modern versions of the heroes.

Love your pairing ideas but totally disagree with the next part. I'd prefer the costumes they wore during that storyline if they would ever make a wave like this. In general I dig the old costumes and don't have much interest in newer/now designs.

Also, I'm right there with Mystery Man, I still want Black Knight (I or II), classic Banshee and Falcon and Mindless Ones. Give me some Dire Wraiths, Warwolves and Mandroids while you're at it please! How about Lava Men? I'd love some Lava Men.

Black Knight/Wrecker

Hercules/Piledriver

Wasp/Bulldozer

Photon/Thunderball

Now, since the old costumes are a bit too corny, you could just make the modern versions of the heroes.

Love your pairing ideas but totally disagree with the next part. I'd prefer the costumes they wore during that storyline if they would ever make a wave like this. In general I dig the old costumes and don't have much interest in newer/now designs.

Also, I'm right there with Mystery Man, I still want Black Knight (I or II), classic Banshee and Falcon and Mindless Ones. Give me some Dire Wraiths, Warwolves and Mandroids while you're at it please! How about Lava Men? I'd love some Lava Men.

The new costumes are the same, they just have more "detail" so to speak. What I mean, is that Monica's for example, has a mettalic sheen to it. It's still the same colour/look, but it's more "modern". Same goes for the others. Basically what I mean is that the classic costumes would be done like the Best Of waves, while the "modern" ones would have a more up-date paint-work and detail like muscles, curves, etc...

I'm still disappointed we haven't had a bulked up Abomination. It's not just affection for the character, it's one of the few times I feel like I can say we NEED one. Once they made the switch to bulked up versions for The Hulk and characters like him, any other character of similar stature who just has a powerhouse chest becomes redundant. To DST's credit, they were quick to provide replacements of Juggernaut, Red Hulk, Rhino and the like, Abomination is the only one we're still missing. And I know I keep beating a dead horse here, but you can use bulked up Abomination parts to make Abomination, A-Bomb, and zombie Abomination.

Fingers crossed.

Y'know, the way that I'll stop popping up and parroting this stuff is for DST to make these guys!

:)

As it is, I find myself lurking more these days in here because stuff that I'm excited about is less and less often. There's plenty of product and plenty of it looks neat for what it is... but not as much of it is scratching the itch I've got.

Edited by Mystery Man

Of the people who are left, I think it's pretty likely that we'll see a Hydro Armour IM, Team X Wolverine, Gladiator, Abomination and even a Black Knight somewhere down the track.

Wolvie & IM are petty standard variants. Abomination is a serious villain with reasonable name recognition, and since most of him could be re-used to make a Ch'od - i'm not giving up on him yet.

WolfCap i'm a little less confident about, just because of the amount of extra sculpting he'd need. Same deal for Mojo. And Mutated Thing now that the F4 has been struck down. I guess we'll see if the movie revives interest in them .

Still - it's mostly the Army builders that i'm not confident about ever seeing. Hammer Drones have long since come and gone in the comics. Unless we see them show up again soon, i can't imagine DST deciding that they were worth a slot in a new wave. Same goes for most of the 'cannon fodder'.

I agree, I think Hammer Drones don't stand a chance any longer. Of course applying the same logic I could probably knock Dire Wraith's and Warwolves off of my requests as they haven't appeared for a while to my knowledge.

I'm not ready to give up on Mandroids or Mindless ones just yet though.