• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

It appears that the magic or karma that allowed us to get Tomb Raider, Series 51, and Walking Dead 4 all one week early comes at a price: No Series 50 next week either. I am guessing September 25th now. sad.png

So bigbadtoystore already has these? How is that possible when Luke's Toystore has on their website that they won't receive until the 18th? I've never seen so much variance in availability.

BBTS gets large orders shipped directly from shipping ports in China instead of going through Diamond's warehouses. Sometimes this lets them get toys earlier, but sometimes it is later, as they prefer to wait to fill up an entire cargo container.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's not exactly starting the early Thunderbolts lineups, we do have Zemo and Moonstone. I don't know what the odds are of seeing the other three founders, but at least Abe is appearing in a monthly title, for now. I'll hope for a 2-pack of him and Boomerang.

Gotta disagree on Zemo and that Moonstone for early Tbolts. That's like putting Winter Soldier in your WWII Invaders in place of Bucky.

Agreed full heartedly. I want a Meteorite AND a classic Moonstone because, yes, I'm just that greedy.

thumbsup.gif

I want Karla's first Meteorite costume, and I want Citizen V too (ideally we would get one with both Zemo and Dallas as swappable heads). That said, we currently have Zemo, Songbird, and Moonstone in what I consider to be their most iconic costumes. I'm realistic enough about the Thunderbolts' popularity to understand that even getting ANY version of each of the six founders in one toy line would be a stroke of luck. This is still better than what I'm getting in Marvel Legends (modern Songbird with bad hair, modern Zemo, Civil War-Modern Moonstone).

That said, if DST wanted to release a box set for the original Thunderbolts (Meteorite, Mach I, Atlas, and Techno (robo and human head), that'd make me happy. Have a 2-pack in a wave that releases around the same time with Citizen V (Zemo and Dallas heads) and Jolt... That'd be a dream come true! I'll settle for having Fixer, Atlas, and Abe all made in this line at some point, though. That's the first priority, for me.

It appears that the magic or karma that allowed us to get Tomb Raider, Series 51, and Walking Dead 4 all one week early comes at a price: No Series 50 next week either. I am guessing September 25th now. sad.png

And so, the greatest fans shall be the last to receive the fan wave.

That's some Shakespeare-level irony, there. pirate.gif

Found and passed at my LCBS. $11.99 is ridiculous! Waiting for my BBTS order, since the 8inch cloth retro Universal Monsters come out in a few weeks, then I'll have a massive minimate shipment sent my way! It's so hard to wait, since even the 10th anniversary case is listed as ready to ship!

Oh, and looking at the poll again, I'm so glad Songbird won, since from poll #2, Commander Rogers, Winter Soldier AND Modern Falcon are all confirmed, with Banshee heavily hinted at as coming soon!