• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

No-Brainer for me. Cuckoos and Multiple Man. Been my top two army-builder wants for a while. In that order.

My only dilemma is that I'd rather have the Cuckoos... but I think Multiple Man will sway more votes... so I worry that I might be hurting my own vote here. BUT... they were the two I wanted. And the reasons to pick the two I want have already been pointed out to death in this thread... so I picked them. lol...

Also...

In B4 some folks complain that it's Classic Green Multiple Man and not 90s Blue Multiple Man.

I'm cool either way, I just want a non-modern version w/ the cowl on his head. lol...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw crap. It's TUESDAY! You have tricked me too many times Marvel.com. Too many times. Mandroids for me obviously, but after that? I don't know. Leaning towards the Cuckoos, but Nova is one of my favorite Cosmic books from the last decade, and I've been a huge fan of Nova forever, so this is really difficult. But hopefully everything here gets made sooner rather than later.

EDIT: After staring for a few minutes and realizing I am a tad wiped on SHIELD things for the time being, I went with Nova Centurions and the Cuckoos. I still believe these polls are a dirty trick and it's not for wave 50, but for wave 50 through wave 53. That would be about a year of waves and the best 10th Anniversary year ever.

Edited by The Geohound

Zach, let me offer the dissenting opinion here.

*snip*

93a29064_Slow_Clap_Your_Pokemon_is_in_danger-s400x300-291489-535.gif

I would also like to take a moment to address Zach, as well as Chuck who I'm sure is being kept up to date.

This is wave 50. Wave FIFTY. After ten years of Minimates. No toy line has ever been here before. I never thought we'd be here. And I'd just like to offer a HUGE THANK YOU for the years of hard work. Y'all at DST truly love this line. it shows. If you didn't, this forum wouldn't exist. We are sitting here, arguing over a children's toy line that is 10 years old. That alone shows you our dedication, and reflects upon your work.

So I can't speak for anyone else. But for me, even through the endless Caps, QC issues and nitpicks, I can not offer a more heartfelt appreciation than to say "Thank You".

Star Wars. Modern versions have been ongoing for SEVENTEEN years now. Well past wave 50. "No toy line has been here before" indeed.

Edited by monkeycrumb

I don't do the army builder thing. That said if Warwolves end up in the wave, as unlikely as that may be, I'll have to have all six of them.

Warwolves and Nova Corps Centurions are my votes.

On another note what is up with the vote now on poll #4 and then come back next week for poll #5?

Nova Corp was an easy choice as I prefer the classic Nova look. The other choice was alot harder seeing as they are either characters I have no interest in Stepford Girls, Multiple Man. Or Characters I no not alot about Mandroids, Warwolves.

In the end I went for Dire Wraiths. I know there is no chance of a ROM but they have a place in my memory from the ROM comic.

Aw crap. It's TUESDAY! You have tricked me too many times Marvel.com.

I don't see why. We were clearly told that last week's Wednesday poll would go up today. And this week's Wednesday poll will go up on Friday.

Now give me some Warwolves to vote for and I'll get excited.

Am excited.

I don't do the army builder thing. That said if Warwolves end up in the wave, as unlikely as that may be, I'll have to have all six of them.

Ditto. Only other army builders I've got more than one of are Hand ninjas.

this one was tough, seeing as i want just about all of them, i ultimately decided on Madrox and Mindless Ones, we need more Strange villains and they'd go great with Dormammu. Madrox because i want him to go with Sinister

(I hope everyone realizes that this is basically a vote for classic Nova)

Dammit. Why didn't I read this first?

Same problem here. I wish it was more clear that the Nova Centurion is the character in the background.

If Nova looses by two votes....:verymad:

1339531784[/url]' post='231776']
1339530002[/url]' post='231762']

Aw crap. It's TUESDAY! You have tricked me too many times Marvel.com.

I don't see why. We were clearly told that last week's Wednesday poll would go up today. And this week's Wednesday poll will go up on Friday.

We were? Huh. Guess I haven't been paying nearly enough attention to things as I should have. Not that that's a new occurrence.

Classic Maddrox and Mandroids for me. What happened to the Moloids? Hmmm....

And another question: If there's only one army builder issued per wave (I'm assuming the same holds true for wave 50), why would Marvel.com ask us for 2 choices in the army builder category?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

I'm really excited to see how the general voting pool ends up. Looking at ours, there seems to be a far-and-away favorite in every category except poll #2, which has been a tight race from the beginning, and poll #4, in which Mandroids pulled even while i was writing this..

I really hope they announce the winners at the Minimates panel at SDCC. Depending on how long the poll stays open, a peek at the design sheets would be a really special treat, too.

Edited by Lobsterman

Well, several of those I'm not familiar with. I'm old school... So I went with Madrox and Warwolves. My Excalibur team really needs Warwolves to harass them.

Besides, having Madrox would really solidify chances of Guido & X-Factor. :)

Dire Wraiths without ROM - no thanks.

I had to go classic Madrox - this is probably his best shot & he's currently my 4th-most wanted X-Man behind Sunfire, Banshee and Mimic. I backed that up with Mindless Ones, because I think Mandroids are a lock at some point. The only others I am really interested in are the Dire Wraiths, but I ordered my prefs in favor of older characters first.

Besides, having Madrox would really solidify chances of Guido & X-Factor. :)

Actually, I'd think the fact that they used this costume (as opposed to his 90's trenchcoat costume) would imply they're not planning to do X-Factor... :unsure:

Edited by Lobsterman