• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

I went with Onslaught and Baron Zemo. I don't want a Wrecker Minimate unless we get the whole Crew. A new Apocalypse would be cool, but he can wait awhile (likewise for Abomination); I'd rather see some new villains, first. I know nothing about Mojo or Vengeance. Strucker sounds nice, but I'm much more familiar with Zemo, and I've wanted an Onslaught Minimate for awhile. So, Zemo and Onslaught for me.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went with Strucker and Apocalypse. Apocalypse i really want bulked, and while i really, really want Zemo, he seems like a shoo-in, so i went with Baron von Strucker because he's just awesome.

I'd love to see him get his red gauntlet and a sculpted scarf.

I am, however, VERY disappointed in the lack of Madame Hydra.

Hi gang first time poster here. I voted for super Abomination and Zemo. The best way to sell Zemo is to package him with the army builder alternate parts so we can Heinrich and Helmet. The same army builder can be packaged with Von Strucker as the variant. Its a great way of getting 3 villains in one wave, series 50 or beyond.

Hi gang first time poster here. I voted for super Abomination and Zemo. The best way to sell Zemo is to package him with the army builder alternate parts so we can Heinrich and Helmet. The same army builder can be packaged with Von Strucker as the variant. Its a great way of getting 3 villains in one wave, series 50 or beyond.

Welcome to the Multiverse!

Went Zemo and Wrecker. Zach has already stated a Wrecking Crew 4-Pack and a Wrecking Crew wave are NOT terribly likely, so again. Voting for something that's less likely to come around again later. And I mean... I just love Zemo. I just couldn't resist.

Wasn't it said not so long ago that there was no real shot of a Wrecking Crew Boxset? Wouldn't that also be extrapolated to mean that the chance of the entire Wrecking Crew ever being made all at once is pretty close to improbable? So I voted for Wrecksie because I believe that if the most well known (by name, anyway) member of the crew isn't wanted in the mainstream, would they ever believe the rest matter at all?

Yeah, Chuck said if they ever made them it'd be spread out in 2-packs, so I'm a bit surprised at all the big WC fans deciding to wait for "a better offer" on this one. Wrecker doing amazing in the poll seems like the perfect way to encourage more WC mates down the line.

Bit less excited this week... I like the old Apocalypse mate, and actively dislike Mojo and Onslaught. Not that bothered about anyone else. Went with Wrecker and Zemo, since they seem like the ones I see wished for the most on the board.

I don't like Mojo at all either, but I think it's an era thing. If you read X-Men books in the 80's you probably love Mojo and hate Onslaught, whereas I like Onslaught but have little use for Mojo, Longshot and Dazzler, but they were before my time as an X-Fan. To each their own.

Wasn't it said not so long ago that there was no real shot of a Wrecking Crew Boxset? Wouldn't that also be extrapolated to mean that the chance of the entire Wrecking Crew ever being made all at once is pretty close to improbable? So I voted for Wrecksie because I believe that if the most well known (by name, anyway) member of the crew isn't wanted in the mainstream, would they ever believe the rest matter at all?

Yeah, Chuck said if they ever made them it'd be spread out in 2-packs, so I'm a bit surprised at all the big WC fans deciding to wait for "a better offer" on this one. Wrecker doing amazing in the poll seems like the perfect way to encourage more WC mates down the line.

Bit less excited this week... I like the old Apocalypse mate, and actively dislike Mojo and Onslaught. Not that bothered about anyone else. Went with Wrecker and Zemo, since they seem like the ones I see wished for the most on the board.

I honestly can't believe there are people that would have voted for Wrecker that aren't because they don't want just him. It's not like you can put an asterisk on your vote; DST will just see it as a low vote total and assume there's not as much interest as our pleas would indicate.

Okay, I'm officially out of my depth when it comes to Marvel characters. I'm a DC lad and it's definitely showing when I only recognize two of the villains on the ballot. Random thoughts:

• I'm not going to vote for characters I already have so Apocalypse and Abomination are out.

• Initially I'm inclined to go with Vengeance if only because of my (admittedly shallow) familiarity with Ghost Rider. The problem is that I can't stand the thought of yet another biker without a bike. I know DST can't offer vehicles so how about a STAND that just happens to LOOK like the bike? No working parts, no spinning wheels, nothing that would step on any other licensee's toes, just a fully-painted, bike-shaped stand with translucent flaming wheels. Otherwise I just can't vote for Vengeance.

• While I THOUGHT I was familiar with a Marvel character named "Mojo," this ain't it.

• Baron Strucker could be cool but only if he heralds a boxed set or two of Nick Fury and the Howling Commandos.

• Onslaught would be a cool looking 'mate and the thought of a Xavier/Magneto spawn is threatening enough. Problem is I've never been a huge fan of the X-Men.

• I like the idea of more villains for my Avengers to battle but I don't really care for Baron Zemo's appearance.

• And then there's Wrecker. I'm sorry but the notion of a guy running around with an enchanted crow bar is silly even for comics. Then again, they're called "funny books" for a reason.

If anyone's willing to buy my votes, let me know. Otherwise I could use some guidance.

I honestly can't believe there are people that would have voted for Wrecker that aren't because they don't want just him. It's not like you can put an asterisk on your vote; DST will just see it as a low vote total and assume there's not as much interest as our pleas would indicate.

I'd rather see just Zemo or just Mojo or just Strucker than just Wrecker. I certainly hope that DST has enough business savvy to release that pro-votes for character X in a one-time fan poll does not equate to nay-votes for character Y in a more long-lasting way.

I knew this would be the toughest of the polls. Voted for Zemo and WRECKER! Even thought I'd love a bulked up Abomination, I couldn't take the chance of not voting for the Wrecker. Even though the most logical / convenient way for DST to give us a Wrecker would be in a Wrecking Crew 4-pack, I'm not holding my breath they will ever do that. So if this is the only way to get him, he's got my vote. Prove me wrong DST.

Had to go with Onslaught & Mojo (a.k.a. Longshot's Crotch)

I don't think they have a chance of being made if it isn't through the poll.

Baron Zemo will be made, and I will look forward to him.

Why do so many people think Zemo is a certainty? I wish I had the same optimism. If Winter Soldier, who's been a major focus of Cap books and Marvel books as a whole and now stars in his own book hasn't been in their plans I don't see why a villain with less mainstream exposure would be a sure thing.

I'd wager the main reason he's in the poll is due to our most wanted poll and the campaign to get him made he's had here. I'm not trying to tag anybody, but the only villains I'd argue are ever a sure thing are Spider-Man villains and the few who make it into movies. Everyone else has the same uphill battle.