• Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poll 3 isn't showing up for me. This is what I'm getting:

Vote for poll #3 now and be sure to come back next week for poll #4. If you missed poll #1 and #2, scroll below to pick your favorite Marvel Minimates.

If you missed poll #1 and #2, you can still vote here.

With nothing in between. :confused:

I'm encouraged by the possibility of a Brotherhood set, what would the group hope be for one? Mine would be Pyro, Avalanche, Blob and Toad.

This would be great. Or sub Mystique in for Avalanche, and I'd be fine with that, too, if it raised the set's profile a hair.

I'm encouraged by the possibility of a Brotherhood set, what would the group hope be for one? Mine would be Pyro, Avalanche, Blob and Toad.

If I had to take anybody out to include Mystique, I'd say Toad because Blob Pyro and Avalanche are a unit together, but I'm afraid to ever say take out Toad, we'll be waiting another 9 years!!

This would be great. Or sub Mystique in for Avalanche, and I'd be fine with that, too, if it raised the set's profile a hair.

If I had to take anybody out to include Mystique, I'd say Toad because Blob Pyro and Avalanche are a unit together, but I'm afraid to ever say take out Toad, we'll be waiting another 9 years!!

How about two sets? You could have a Mystique, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche set for the Fall of the Mutants era, then the 90s Brotherhood with Toad, Phantasia, Blob, and Sauron! Oh wait, I think I might be the only person who would buy both of those.....

How about two sets? You could have a Mystique, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche set for the Fall of the Mutants era, then the 90s Brotherhood with Toad, Phantasia, Blob, and Sauron! Oh wait, I think I might be the only person who would buy both of those.....

you're definetly not the only one who would buy both of those sets slipstream...I've been wanting Sauron forever, but he could also fit perfectly in a Savage Land set w/ Ka-Zar, Shanna and Zabu! :thumbsup:

Too bad they don't do 5 mate sets anymore, I would've helped in the X-Men sets and a Mystique, Pyro, Toad, Blob and Avalanche set would be awesome!

A Mojo minimate would be teh awez. And I had to go Zemo. Curses! Too many good choices... I also really want Strucker and Wrecker.

However, easy to avoid re-dos at this stage, e.g. Abomination and Mr. Sinister. We so badly need brand new villains, and I kinda feel that these two should have been kept out of the poll. I would very much like to see a bulked-up Abomination, just not in this context.

Zach, good stuff! Regarding the polls as a whole, I think every single choice has been viable & there isn't one that wouldn't make a great MiniMate, so high-fives all around for pulling it together.

I hope DST is thinking evil thoughts when planning 2013, because my heroes have had it too easy so far...

Edited by elhonez

Am I the only one who can't get poll#3 to show up on marvel.com, even after refreshing several times? It says 3 is there, but only polls 1 & 2 show up.

:sad: when I go to the Marvel page... I only see poll's 1 & 2.

Even deleted my cookies, but it didn't help. Stupid internet! :angry:

Edited by Pete

I can only see polls 1 & 2 as well... I'm assuming given the widespread nature of the problem that it's on Marvel's end, not ours...

This sucks because I really want to vote (even in the poll we have here, lol) but I'm holding off until I see the pictures. Just incase anyone is a drastically stupid or awesome look.

Though sight unseen, I lean toward Mojo and Onslaught. I'd also really love updates of Abomination and Apocalypse... but I can't bring myself to vote for guys who've already been made when there are two new X-Men Villains on the table. Though I assume both have a fairly decent chance of winning when the casual Marvel.com voters are taken into account.

I honestly don't know much about Zemo and care very little about him, lol... I mean I'd TAKE him... but I care less than X-Men villains. Same goes for Wrecker, Vengeance and Strucker.

Edited by Gillbob316

I can't vote in the the multiverse's polls. Is there something wrong with them?

Delete and revote for each.

I can't seem to find poll 3 at Marvel.com. That's really irritating; guess they might be fixing images? Couldn't get on earlier this morning either. :rolleyes:

That said, it gives me time to think. I'm either going Apocalypse, Strucker, Zemo, or Mojo.

I'm not voting Wrecker. I have no interest in the Crew by themselves, and little in a group, but they need to be offered at the same time.

I can't vote in the the multiverse's polls. Is there something wrong with them?

Delete and revote for each.

I can't seem to find poll 3 at Marvel.com. That's really irritating; guess they might be fixing images? Couldn't get on earlier this morning either. :rolleyes:

That said, it gives me time to think. I'm either going Apocalypse, Strucker, Zemo, or Mojo.

I'm not voting Wrecker. I have no interest in the Crew by themselves, and little in a group, but they need to be offered at the same time.

I did that buy it says that I don't have permission to vote in this poll.