• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Repost Link <- come on people this is the information age, I shouldn't have to type in Marvel.com and search for it (or scan back pages in this thread), that is too much work :tongue:

NOTE: For the attached poll (in this thread) if it won't let you into the second selections, click on "Delete My Vote", then re-enter selections for "Poll #1" and make selections for "Poll #2"

Wow, great choices in this one.

My votes went for:

- Banshee: Along with Forge he is one of the classic xmen missing in minimate form and a longtime wanted figure.

- Black Knight: I think he will be a great looking minimate and again a longtime wanted avenger.

Great poll Zach !

Edited by Carlos_

Scrap.

I can only pick 2?!?!?!?!?!?

I don't know whether to damn you or bless you, Zach. Just tell me you're going to try to get all these to us next year, okay? It will sooth my conscious as now I have to play favorites.

Oh...son of a B!TCH.

Well, Commander and Winter Soldier are screwed, but it warms my heart to even see them one the list.

Felt really crappy having to vote for both of them though. I've wanted Songbird since we got the T-bolts, the Luke Cage T-bolt rocks, and Banshee has been requested for a long time.

I REALLY want the Commander and Winter Soldier to win, but i hadn't expected my two biggest Minimate wants on the same list.

This makes me confident that Viper, (Madame Hydra) will be on the Villains list. :confused:

It was tough but i voted.For luke and winter soldier on my iphone and for gladiator and falcon on my laptop.Thoughts:

Commander Rogers:he is a good variation but i recieved two caps this month so i don't want another.The other characters deserve this vote more than cap.Though he will be released in 2014 along with cap's new movie.

Falcon:he is an awesome character and i really like him so i voted for hi.Though even if he is not picked he will be released along with cap's new movie in 2014.

Winter soldier:One of my favorite characters vissually so i had to vote for him.If he isn't picked he will be released in 2014 along with cap's new movie.

Songbird:I know little to nothing about her.

Luke:He desperately needs an update.

Banshee:It was him or gladiator.I don't really like him vissually but he is an important character.

Gladiator:I really,really wanted to have him as a minimate and he really hasn't any other chance of being minimated.

Black knight:He is an important character and he has a chance of being released in another avengers wave.

All in all,gladiator and songbird are the two most obscure characters.Banshee and black knight will be in an xmen and avengers wave.Luke needs an update badly.Falcon and winter soldier are popular enough to be released alongside cap's new movie.Commander rogers is my least liked figure because he is yet another variation of cap.Though even those who do not get picked will be released.Every marvel character will have been released by the end of the marvel licence.

PS:From which characters are the thunderbolts assembled?

PS:From which characters are the thunderbolts assembled?

Originally, they were the Masters of Evil. Is that what you mean? Songbird was once Screaming Mimi. Not many Masters left on the team, but a lot of villains and misfits. Even Luke Cage is an ex-convict.

What the hell, every single one of these guys in the second poll should be made.

I'm going with Banshee cause we need him and songbird because I love her.

But I also really want me a Commander Rogers, Winter Soldier and Gladiator.

Wow! Well I was not really excited with the first set of choices but wow with the 2nd grouping. I'd love to see them all made at some point. Falcon and Rogers are at the top of my want list along with Sharon Carter and also Winter Solider. Come to think of it Black Knight and Cage are high upo there too so I'll state it again please make all of these eventually.

It's about time for Falcon to finally make a list!

Edited by Strider

Damn. This is tough because I know who I would most like to have (Falcon and Black Knight), but those two are also among the most likely to get made anyway! I'm thinking of strategically voting Banshee and Gladiator, hoping they get in 3rd and 4th place, and thus most likely to be made after the more obvious choices (to me).

Well, I went with Gladiator and Black Knight. Black Knight was too high up my list to pass by, and I just don't know that Gladiator will ever get made without some support, so. . .c'mon Shi'ar Imperial Guard box set!

Falcon seems like a lock to me eventually. I don't think he needs our support here *runs away before BHM comes by and his face turns red reading such blasphemy* :D

Edited by karamazov80