• Dire Wraiths
    • HAMMER Agents
    • Madrox the Multiple Man (Classic)
    • Mandroids
    • Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

Zach how is that Wolverine any different then Commander Rogers? Its a hero out of his mask, and I do realize most people recognize Logan as Wolverine

You throw them duh! Well I actually wouldn't throw them I'd put them on peoples chairs! :biggrin:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach how is that Wolverine any different then Commander Rogers? Its a hero out of his mask, and I do realize most people recognize Logan as Wolverine

You throw them duh! Well I actually wouldn't throw them I'd put them on peoples chairs! :biggrin:

You answered your own question. LOGAN = WOLVERINE. It's a subtle distinction. Although your rocky Thing = shuriken idea baffles me.

Really tough choices here. Even the "I can live without" Spidey and GR are ones that I'd sure like to see.

Zach, if stuff doesn't win in this poll is there a chance we could still get them or is it (likely) too early to tell?

I think we'll look at who else performed well, for sure.

Nope. In fact, when Team X leaps out of the compound running from Omega Red (in what would be chronologically his first documented mission), Logan and Creed survive the fall thanks to their healing factors and Mav makes it based on absorbing the impact of the fall.

His retconned power was... acid touch? I think... as Agent Zero

Well he "overloaded" his kinetic powers for a while, and was just a guy with guns. He got better. And there was confusion since he channeled his energy blasts through his guns as often as not. IIRC, he also got minor boosts to his strength, speed, and skill the more kinetic energy he absorbed.

Agent Zero was more a complete retool of his abilities at the hands of Mr. Sinister while both were working with the last incarnation of Weapon X. The acid touch was a special enzyme that burned flesh and worked against healing factors. Still had his kinetic absorption/energy blast powers, which he would combine with the enzymes. The whole super-shooter-guy thing was strictly for the movie.

Of course post M-Day, he's got nothing. Great idea, M-Day. dry.gif

Of course, Marvick has not been mentioned for inclusion, and this is just wild, irresponsible speculation. :whistling:

Although your rocky Thing = shuriken idea baffles me.

It took me a moment but I think I get it. I think he means that the entire Spikey Thing Minimate becomes a caltrop or shuriken. Like if you buy 20 Spikey Things and drop them in someone's chair before they sit down = ouch. Makes better sense after downing a few martinis.

I agree, a Spidey TTA set is overdue. And I like the line-up ideas. I almost had 2099 in tomorrow's poll, but went with a costume we'd never made.

Let's just start the Pre-Orders now for Spider-Man Through The Ages:

Amazing Bag-Man w/Alternate What If FF Costume torso and head

Spider-Man Noir

Spider-Man 2099 w/Alternate Miguel O'Hara sunglasses head

Ricochet

I'll send you my $19.99 right now.

Puns... where is that facepalm emoticon when I need it?

I won't lie: I voted for Iron Man 2020 exactly for the fact that he's a bad guy though I do wonder if he's likely to make it in later. There's more Arno Stark merchandise than I'd ever have thought would be made over the years but I think it's time. Other choice was based on the need for parts so I picked extra rocky Thing.

These are all surprisingly cool choices and I'm surprised how much I like them. I don't want Cap-Wolf but can appreciate how he might be used for Man-Wolf or Jack Russell... is it a guarantee that he'd have a fully sculpted head?

I love Cyborg Spidey but it's not a different enough look for me to actually vote on in a poll; though, if we can't get Deathlok with him, Doc Ock in his white suit would be an excellent second choice! Honestly, Revenge of the Sinister 6 could easily hold a whole wave though you'd have to bring in an army builder from somewhere else. That being said, if I had a third choice, I'd probably vote for GR since it's been ages since he's had a release and the character only has 3 past minimates.

Went with blue Ghost Rider and Grey Hulk. Both are pretty long overdue, especially if Ghost Rider gets us new fire pieces.

With hydro armor Iron Man could we finally all make an awesome Mister Freeze?

:ohmy:

I regret my vote.

I REGRET MY VOOOOTE!!!

Edited by Shamrock

I went with Blue Ghost Rider & Captain America Wolf

Me too. Although, I do really want Hulk and Spidy too. And I have that Wolverine in both 5" and 12" scale, so, you know....

Aw, heck. I want them all.

EDIT: Stupid auto-complete :glare:

Edited by Onyx_6

Fingers crossed for two villains. Actually if we get two villains and Iron Man 2020 that's three villains. I'd definitely be up for that.

The villain poll is going to be a tough one for me, and I don't even know who's in it yet.

Zach, is there a chance a couple of the runners up could make it into a TRU wave, like Spider-Woman and Molecule Man did with the Secret Wars set?

Went with blue Ghost Rider and Grey Hulk. Both are pretty long overdue, especially if Ghost Rider gets us new fire pieces.

With hydro armor Iron Man could we finally all make an awesome Mister Freeze?

:ohmy:

I regret my vote.

I REGRET MY VOOOOTE!!!

Come on Sham; you of all people don't need those parts to make an awesome Mr Freeze.

So much obscurity I LOVE IT!!! What are the chances of us seeming them again? 100th wave? I'm taking my chances and voting for Cap Wolf and Cyborg Spidey becaus I know there's a slight chance we'll never see them again. However I know if we don't get blue GR now, he'll show up again somehow.