• Mindless Ones
    • Nova Corps Centurions
    • Stepford Cuckoos
    • Warwolves

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe these are the heavy hitters we are going to vote for?

That's what I think. Other wise why not have Spidey in there and have gr? Anyway if gr is in there we should vote for him. The poor guy only had three mates( of which the two look outdated) and only one supporting character.

Edited by Kostisfire

This might sound kinda dumb but here it is: in the marvel announcement page it says characters in this story and shows cap,johny ghost rider,Wolvie,thing and iron man.

Got a link as the marvel page shows no change when I looked.

I can honestly i have no interest in another Ghost Rider, for the record. I have Johnny Blaze, so i'm good.

But what if it's Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider with attached cigarette lighter for Real Head On Fire action?

I can honestly i have no interest in another Ghost Rider, for the record. I have Johnny Blaze, so i'm good.

But what if it's Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider with attached cigarette lighter for Real Head On Fire action?

Well now your just....that's not even....okay, i'd buy it.

And @Kostis because Ghost Rider is high-profile. The public knows who he is, and he's had 2 films. Regardless of the quality, people know Ghost Rider. Since there's like, what 8 choices(?), i'm not surprised he's there.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Well now your just....that's not even....okay, i'd buy it.

And @Kostis because Ghost Rider is high-profile. The public knows who he is, and he's had 2 films. Regardless of the quality, people know Ghost Rider. Since there's like, what 8 choices(?), i'm not surprised he's there.

Glad to know that gr is now known! I saw the second movie last night and it was pretty good. The plot was solid,the action was over the top and cage actually acted well. Blackout was faithfull to the comics. Overall I'd give the film an 8. I always had a soft spot for gr and I hope that he returns to marvel sometime.

I wouldn't mind, if he was being forced on us. In a wave we get to vote, i won't vote him.

This is mostly because Cap is absolutely going to be a choice, and the biggest and most-demanded costume change he's had is Commander Rogers, which i've wanted for years. Chances are he'll win. Hopefully.

I can't say that Commander Rodgers will be there, but if he is, that's my vote. I can't actually think of any really unique awesome variants of them heavy hitters I would really be excited about, save maybe a Spider-Man Noir or the Old Western Cowboy Ghost Rider, whatever that was. I don't really read GR. But I honestly believe that no matter who the Alphas are in this wave, it'll be almost impossible for the rest of the wave NOT to be amazing. Polls, go up now!

Where can we vote?

Marvel.com, but we don't know where yet. It's not up.

I think there's a very good chance the Commander will show up. He had the costume for a pretty long time, starred in like 3 series with it, it's fan demanded, AND it's being recycled for Marcus Johnson, who we can QC (though no one will).

The only other i can think of that we haven't gotten in some way is that Nomad costume, but GOOD LORD is that ugly.

Where can we vote?

I think there's a very good chance the Commander will show up. He had the costume for a pretty long time, starred in like 3 series with it, it's fan demanded, AND it's being recycled for Marcus Johnson, who we can QC (though no one will).

The only other i can think of that we haven't gotten in some way is that Nomad costume, but GOOD LORD is that ugly.

HOW DARE YOU!:verymad:

Other then Nomad (which is an AWESOME costume) there's also the "Man Without a Country" outfit and the Captain (AKA US Agent's costume). Those are the big ones off the top of my head.

Where can we vote?

HOW DARE YOU!:verymad:

Other then Nomad (which is an AWESOME costume) there's also the "Man Without a Country" outfit and the Captain (AKA US Agent's costume). Those are the big ones off the top of my head.

Captain i left out because we pretty much already have him. If they want to give us Captain, i'll still take it as an update, but not in a fan poll. He didn't even make it into the Cap Box Set.

Nomad, i'm sorry, is terrible. Cap in a cape, now with black and yellow? That is something that never should have been. Actually, every time i look at him, i see Marvel's version of Ozymandias.

I've never actually read Man Without a Country, nor have i seen the costume...pics?

Edited by Twisted Two-Face