UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Well looks like I got sucked into a new obsession lol. I am almost 30 and from NY I pretty much collect random, from Android vinyl, to transformers to some lego. I just preordered all the warcraft megabloks sets coming out as well as now just heard about the battle beasts so that is what brought me here and now on the hunt of the elusive gators that seem to be all but impossible to find atm.

Let me know if you have any questions for me or if you can help me on my hunt for the blasted gators (I found the gold one so far)

^_^

Hello and welcome. I have no gators, but I have a goat. I like my goat. He eats tin cans and fights evil. It's a good time.

Here's hoping you find everything here not terrible and mean. And that you come to enjoy the Battle Beasts when they release, as I know I will.

Maybe you'll brach off into other minimates as well. Anyways, have a good time here.

Hello! Gators aren't all that elusive where I'm from in south Louisiana. We once had one in our front yard. If I run across one I'll let you know.

^^^

LOL

Hi and welcome to the board. It will start with gators but who knows where it will end :)

Hello and welcome. I have no gators, but I have a goat. I like my goat. He eats tin cans and fights evil. It's a good time.Here's hoping you find everything here not terrible and mean. And that you come to enjoy the Battle Beasts when they release, as I know I will.Maybe you'll brach off into other minimates as well. Anyways, have a good time here.

I am working on obtaining the goats off ebay atm as well the prices seem to have just dropped to the no so insane level

Hello! Gators aren't all that elusive where I'm from in south Louisiana. We once had one in our front yard. If I run across one I'll let you know.

just make sure to use duct tape to hold their mouth shut.. dont want to lose a finger!

^^^LOLHi and welcome to the board. It will start with gators but who knows where it will end :)

It usually ends with me sleeping on the couch when I try to justify spending the money on this stuff. My son needs to get get a bit older so I can use him as a scapegoat lol

Welcome fellow gator-hunter.

we must do battle, only one will come out on top!

Welcome aboard!!! I hope you are tough enough to last long on the most feared ship in the even seas: The Multiverse(whichalsoisthenameofthenewminimatewebseriessettobereleasedbymethissummeronlyonyoutube. Said the commercial guy really,really fast)

Edited by Kostisfire

Welcome aboard!!! I hope you are tough enough to last long on the most feared ship in the even seas: The Multiverse(whichalsoisthenameofthenewminimatewebseriessettobereleasedbymethissummeronlyonyoutube. Said the commercial guy really,really fast)

that took me entirely to long to decrypt.. I think just for that I am owed a gator fig from you.. just sayin..

Welcome board!

Despite having a distant relative on Swamp People, I am afraid I have no gator hunting assistance to offer. At least not the kind you are looking for.

Forgot to add two of the most random fun facts about myself also!! I am a community moderator over at battlefieldheroes.com if you ever want to come shoot me in the face feel free :) and I am into android modding/hacking and make custom themes :)

You have the unfortunate name that I will forever read as b00bstead. Like a homestead. But with boobs. And it will forever make me happy when I read it, and then sad when I realize I read it wrong.

Welcome to the board.

but.. but... b00bies r fun.. :O

Welcome to the 'verse!

And don't even think you'll exclusively stick to Battle Beasts. The earlier you relize you need Marvel Minimates, too, the better. Oh, and Ghostbusters. And HALO. And Walking Dead. And...

I hope not lol, Battle beasts minimates and warcraft megabloks and then whatever I spoil the crap out of my son with is making me broke as is haha

Welcome! I'm glad to see that Battle Beasts are catching the attention of new fans and it's great to see your enthusiasm. I have no Gators to offer of my own but I'm sure an opportunity will present itself with time! Good luck with those and I hope you can resist the other licenses as much as you wish!