UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Street Fighter minimate line should return

Did you know that there's the SF vs Tekken line coming out soon? I'm not sure if any of those characters have been announced, but I doubt we'll see a straight SF line any time soon. By the time the SF vs Tekken line is over, most major characters should have been made from what it sounds like.

With the exception of Blanka (DLC so a possibility) and E Honda (not in it), the SF x TK line will cover all the "classic" characters. Therefore, unless a new SF line were to use say older looks (i.e. the SF1 Ryu in MvC3), SF4's alternative costumes or dive into some of the more obscure characters (which, while I'd prefer that, would lack the appeal to the casual SF fans) I doubt Capcom would need to do a third version of this line.

If anything, I'd like to see Darkstalkers get revived or perhaps the earlier MvC games but I doubt either will happen.

Poor Blanka and E. Honda. No love for the hunched over fighters. :(

I do agree it's a shame E Honda isn't in the game, but more because they'd probably pair him up with Hakan from Super SFIV (Hakan's rival fight with Honda reveals they are old friends), whom is one of the best new characters added to SF since Dudley! Granted he is (apparently) a low tier character (meaning he struggles against most of the cast), but his theme song, personality, design, general background storyline and the originality behind his fighting style more than makes up for it (IMO anyway). I honestly wish those two made it in just so I could get a Hakan minimate :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

yes. I think pairing with Tekken, sharing with Capcom and Darkstalkers and odd character choices have kept SF mates down.

Blanka

Dhalsim

E Honda

Balrog

Vega

BIGGER Sagat

redone Bison

Chun Li (alpha, with the pants)

Shadowloo Cammy

Sakura

Deejay

Feilong