UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None at mine. My LCBS is one of the bigger ones in the country (there's an old theory that 20% of the comic shops sell 80% of the comics, and they are in the 20%), though they never get more then a case of Minimates, and only Marvel. Perhaps it's only the bigger orders being filled? Or maybe it's just random?

I don't think they actually have them in stock. Other minimates/items that are in stock say "In Stock - ships in 24 hours".

Series 50, 51 and Tomb Raider all say "Available - Usually ships in 2-5 business days" which gives them until next week to actually have them and mail them.

That is... disappointing. Having Wolvo wave hopscotch 51 and 50 is intended to get some product on the shelves while the movie is still kind of fresh, I guess (is it still in theaters)? Are they really going to push out three waves (plus Tomb Raider and Walking Dead) over the course of three weeks, though? I'm starting to wonder if 50 and 51 are just floating at this point until there's a good lull so they don't overwhelm LCSs with product. Could they get pushed back to October, with Thor pushed to December?

Edited by Lobsterman

We are definitely receiving Series 51 next week. But sometimes the custom cases do arrive before the regular LCS cases. We received Marvel Series 42 a week before comic shops, and it looks like the same thing just happened with Tomb Raider Minimates.