UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we sure those are fancy boots and not shin guards?

Also, I want two of each set:

Nicky, Steve, Daisy, Sharon, and one of the troopers is going to become a stand in Nick. Another is getting the IM3 Tony Stark head with Daken's Mohawk to become a SHIELD sniper.

Are we sure those are fancy boots and not shin guards?

Also, I want two of each set:

Nicky, Steve, Daisy, Sharon, and one of the troopers is going to become a stand in Nick. Another is getting the IM3 Tony Stark head with Daken's Mohawk to become a SHIELD sniper.

Pretty sure those are Gambit-style boots.

I myself will try to buy 2 or 3 cases. If you think about it, almost every figure is an army builder. Here:

Shield agents, hill and nick fury (throw some add on pieces from the heavy shield agents and voilla)speak for themselves.

Nova can be used as other generic nova centurions.

The reaper is an army builder. Throw a loincloth on one and you've got a sauron to command them.

Spidey with some add on parts from the shiled agents and painting can be used to make his minions.

And shanna with a different hairpiece and head can become a generic cavewoman.

I myself will try to buy 2 or 3 cases. If you think about it, almost every figure is an army builder. Here:

Shield agents, hill and nick fury (throw some add on pieces from the heavy shield agents and voilla)speak for themselves.

Nova can be used as other generic nova centurions.

The reaper is an army builder. Throw a loincloth on one and you've got a sauron to command them.

Spidey with some add on parts from the shiled agents and painting can be used to make his minions.

And shanna with a different hairpiece and head can become a generic cavewoman.

And Wolverine is practically an army builder, since you'll need one to display with every team he's on, which is all of them.

It won't be that easy. His tail is on a waist piece that is attached to his back piece.

SauronArt_zps0306f888.jpg

You'll have to cut the waist piece to make any kind of alterations to his pant-wear.

It won't be that easy. His tail is on a waist piece that is attached to his back piece.

SauronArt_zps0306f888.jpg

You'll have to cut the waist piece to make any kind of alterations to his pant-wear.

I was gonna do it with sculpey either way.

Shield troopers dont come with generic white feet to make generic shield guys like we've got already, well we can but they'll have fancy boots

My only gripe..... and its a very small one

Maria's got white feet

• 2 weeks later...