UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

If you lokk closely, it seems like the shield in the pic is actually translucent. At least a litte. You can see his arm behind it.

Yeah, I thought I could see his arm behind it. Now I'm wonderin' if he'll come with, that's insanely awesome..

NFJ is a prototype. I used the production piece to make Commander Steve. Not sure if head and hair are final, though.

But yes, NFJ comes with extra hair, head, hands, and energy shield.

sorcerer.gif

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't keep any prototypes or anything, but I get an early paint sample set of most series to photograph, and I toss them in a drawer when I'm done. I recently cleaned out that drawer and put most of it in the displays at C2E2, but I still have some stuff left over.

If you lokk closely, it seems like the shield in the pic is actually translucent. At least a litte. You can see his arm behind it.

Yeah, I thought I could see his arm behind it. Now I'm wonderin' if he'll come with, that's insanely awesome..

>NFJ is a prototype. I used the production piece to make Commander Steve. Not sure if head and hair are final, though.

But yes, NFJ comes with extra hair, head, hands, and energy shield.

sorcerer.gif

Missed this entirely. This just went from bought, to......... Well..... Mega bought.

• 4 weeks later...

Thats kind of a relief, I really need to get TWD Series 3 out of the way before I go nuts with this wave. At least 3 Maria Hill sets, and two of everything else except the Spidey set.

Thats kind of a relief, I really need to get TWD Series 3 out of the way before I go nuts with this wave. At least 3 Maria Hill sets, and two of everything else except the Spidey set.

Why 3 Maria Hills?

I need one for Maria, and a second for Sharon Carter. Is there a 3rd prominent female Shield agent?

Why 3 Maria Hills?

I need one for Maria, and a second for Sharon Carter. Is there a 3rd prominent female Shield agent?

I just want a bit of a mix of female shield agents in my shield army.

She'd look out-of-place without cleavage showing, based on those wiki pics.

Gonna need another Bride of Frankenstein set by the looks of things turned.gif

That day can't come soon enough. The helicarrier has been awful lonely and my SHIELD guys have been waiting too long to have someone to date. I guess that makes me wonder if SHIELD has a 'don't ask, tell' policy...

Are you talking about the Helicarrier from the Marvel Universe toyline? Do you have the normal version or the "Super" Helicarrier that was released at SDCC?

That day can't come soon enough. The helicarrier has been awful lonely and my SHIELD guys have been waiting too long to have someone to date. I guess that makes me wonder if SHIELD has a 'don't ask, tell' policy...

Are you talking about the Helicarrier from the Marvel Universe toyline? Do you have the normal version or the "Super" Helicarrier that was released at SDCC?

love to see pics of minimates on the super helicarrier.