UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanda's hairpiece looks pretty nifty. So who else is reading Superior Spider-man? I find that to be an incredibly fun book, and I'm really looking forward to the 'mate. I'm hoping we get a NOW Thor too fairly soon.

I've been reading and rather enjoying Superior Spidey. As one of those guys that dumped Spidey after OMD, it's nice to be able to read the book and not feel that I'm reading the adventures of the devil-dealing Spider-Man. Really hoping the redemption arc continues for quite some time and that we begin to see the new persona become the hero he's capable of (sorry, I'm trying to remain spoiler free). I would add that if you're reading Superior, you should probably also be picking up Avenging Spider-Man as it's been pretty spot on as well and has given some rather interesting team-ups thus far.

Really looking forward to adding the Superior mate to my Spidey collection and can't wait for the eventual release of the newest Spidey costume (see the cover for Superior Spider-Man #14 if you aren't familar with what I'm referencing).

Edited by jjwspider

Ill be getting an entire set of these from Luke soon, then extras of Shanna/Reaper, Nick Fury and Maria Hill when I see them in my local shops. 4 Heavy Agents, Maria Hill, QC Sharon Carter, both Nick Fury and Steve Rogers displayed, 2 Reapers, Shanna and the body to whip up another scantily clad female minimate. I think about how happy thats going to make me and I think......yeah.... I can wait.

Ill be getting an entire set of these from Luke soon, then extras of Shanna/Reaper, Nick Fury and Maria Hill when I see them in my local shops. 4 Heavy Agents, Maria Hill, QC Sharon Carter, both Nick Fury and Steve Rogers displayed, 2 Reapers, Shanna and the body to whip up another scantily clad female minimate. I think about how happy thats going to make me and I think......yeah.... I can wait.

u could even do a loin cloth sauron with the extra reaper!

*maybe.

Edited by kaipo

commander rogers is friggin sweet dude..... getting 2 nick fury packs for sure, that means for the second pack I'm making commander rogers and putting the Nick Fury head on the shield agent body. :D

If you lokk closely, it seems like the shield in the pic is actually translucent. At least a litte. You can see his arm behind it.

Yeah, I thought I could see his arm behind it. Now I'm wonderin' if he'll come with, that's insanely awesome..