UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

Any explanation why another Nova so soon? Why not space it out a wave or two? I understand it's a different character, but fill the slot with someone new.

I for one love Nova! Keep him coming Zach! Can you say if the superior spider-man comes with any accessories?

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHIELD agent comes with standard SHIELD gear and a jet pack.

NFJ comes with Steve Rogers parts.

I was really looking forward to more SHIELD agents already, but the addition of a jet pack puts them over the top. That's awesome. As far as NFJ, I don't suppose Steve Rogers parts includes an energy shield?

Oh look. Spidey has his arm webs back. Just in time for a new crossover. Wonder what that means. :rolleyes:

But point in the lower right hand corner taken.

And have I mentioned how giddy I am for an Ultron centered crossover?

I get the feeling that this Ultron crossover is going to be continuity-lite ala Infinity Gauntlet back in the before times. You know, something that'll read great in trade and characters can look back and point to as a thing that happened without it being explicitly mentioned in every book at the time.

That is to say, I'm not surprised that the Amazing Spider-Man is in there because that'll make an easier trade read than reading about the Superior Spider-Man ten years from now.

Did my post of QC Ka-Zar get deleted?

Dude, you got retconned. That's kinda cool... cept it's not.

Would love to see it agan though.