UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates Wave 51: Marvel NOW!

Jatta Pake

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo... She's an Avenger now, so its all good. I try not to discriminate based on someone's less reputable past associations. she wouldn't be the first former member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants "we've" let it. ;)

Nooo... She's an Avenger now, so its all good. I try not to discriminate based on someone's less reputable past associations. she wouldn't be the first former member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants "we've" let it. ;)

...I think I've found my "Bizarro" counterpart.

While I am firmly in both Avengers and X-Men camps, I was raised an X-Man-- I WILL DIE AN X-MAN!!!! MUTANT PRIDE!

• 4 weeks later...

FYI, over on MMHQ, Zach posted that there are no current plans for Kazar & Zabu.

When i saw the wave I instantly thought that Kazar and Zabu would be a great TRU exclusive to accompany this wave. Clearly not though. Shame.

Spidey looks fantastic. Fury looks good, I just don't like the character. We need a new old fury before we get a new new fury.

FYI, over on MMHQ, Zach posted that there are no current plans for Kazar & Zabu.

FYI, I had no current plans to throw my shoe at him. But that's changed.

shoe_zps92bf189a.jpg

Damn Zach, you're too fast. :lol:

Who throws a shoe? Honestly!

I have not seen Ka-Zar in any Marvel Now imagery. But Shanna fights Wolverine in the new Wolverine book. And this is a Marvel Now assortment. So...

We've been going about this completely the wrong way! We need to complain to Marvel to write characters into the books, then DST will make toys of them. There, problem solved! :highfive2:

Edited by Jeff

It was mentioned that one of these characters would appear in the TRU wave. I think it will be Shanna, paired with Wolvie.

When do we learn the TRU line-up, Zach?

That's because Ka-Zar & Zabu will be part of the con-exclusive "Savage Land" box set with Stegron the Dinosaur Man and Savage Land Rogue. Right?

post-66-0-29644500-1358864935_thumb.jpg

Edited by boyd

I have not seen Ka-Zar in any Marvel Now imagery. But Shanna fights Wolverine in the new Wolverine book. And this is a Marvel Now assortment. So...

True, but the TRU waves are generally a combination of supporting characters from various themes or stories, unless I missed a story where Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate Captain America teamed up with Box & Vindicator to fight Iron Man and the Rhino. :thumbsup:

Edited by youbastards

True, but the TRU waves are generally a combination of supporting characters from various themes or stories, unless I missed a story where Ultimate Spider-Man and Ultimate Captain America teamed up with Box & Vindicator to fight Iron Man and the Rhino. :thumbsup:

You just gave Marvel their summer event this year. Way to go. :rolleyes:

Love this wave. I just REALLY hope Jr. has Commander Rogers parts; even if that makes him the shared exclusive (and a smart way to get us to buy 2).

I'm almost guaranteeing getting Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, and Dr. Strange in the TRU wave at this point. Keep heavy hitters there, makes sense.

I can see it now - big event mini-series: AvC - Avengers vs. Canada.