UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey, I'm Jeff, and I have a minimate problem. I'm addicted to clearance minimates. Don't get me wrong, I'll pick up some Minimates here and there at full price (all depends on the character/license), but once they hit $4.98 at TRU for a 2 pack, I'm in no matter what the character.

Currently collecting - X-Force minimates (old or new team), Deadpool, One of each Universal Monster, Walking Dead (upcoming) and any minimate on clearance!

Also, I really really want Hack/Slash minimates, talked to Zach about it briefly at C2E2!

Edited by JeffBohn

Welcome aboard, Wow, another Jeff... let's see we've got a minijeff, and a plain Jeff, you wanna be marcojeff, jeff3, or just JB?

Or I know you could wait until everybody's used to seeing your name one way, then change it to a series letters and numbers to avoid confusion with the other Jeffs. (love ya, dj)

And I'd love to tell you things are usually not this crazy. But I'd be lying.

As the guy who just recently did one of these himself, welcome! That's cool you dig the clearance minimates but I'm too paranoid to play with fire like that; I see something with a 'TRU Exclusive' sticker on it and suddenly I'm already walking to the register before anything else happens. I'm surprised that if you were at C2E2, you skipped the one booth that had the Deadpool Corps on sale for $12!

• 2 months later...

And it's begun, I've got a new collecting goal, the X-Men from the Jim Lee era X-Men 1 deluxe edition poster (with Excalibur, X-Force, X-Factor). Over halfway there! Then going to try to mirror the picture with a lego backdrop.