UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The MMMV Wallpapers Contest!!!

Lurch77

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think I can officially throw in the towel on this contest. Damn, there are some outstanding entries in this contest. Just once can't we have a contest that us mediocre guys have a chance at? :P

That's how I usually feel with the custom mate contests, but I think you should enter anyway!!

I love seeing what everyone can come up with! :)

B)-->

QUOTE(Donny B @ Dec 1 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Both of those are superb! it's pretty evident that you spent a lot of time on these. Great job :)

It's been slow at work lately. Gave me some time to put more work into these than I should have.

Actually, I'm pretty surprised how many Galactus wallpapers have shown up in this contest...

Well, when you're dealing with a planet in your design, Galactus just seems like a natural fit.

Hey guys, well Fuji's gonna post my entry for me... A series of Unfortuante events...

Anyways, I hope even you Halo Haters out there can appreciate this (and the fact that Halo Mayes would be sweet!)

I'll go more in depth on the designs and stuff in the custom forums, but until then, here goes:

(And yes, all the vehicles CAN be built out of lego... Though you'd be hard pressed to find all that purple for the Banshee. ;) )

th_halowallpaperfinalcopy.jpg

*edit* added photo to post

Edited by Lurch77

Here are my attempts. I run my resolution at 1920x1200, so I used that for a base. I didn't want to have to upscale them. Hope you guys like them.

upthumb.jpg Widescreen (1920x1200) Standard (1600x1200)

robot1thumb.jpg Widescreen (1920x1200) Standard (1600x1200)

robot2thumb.jpg Widescreen (1920x1200) Standard (1600x1200)

graffitithumb.jpg Standard (1600x1200)

For some reason, I started this one in 1600x1200 and didn't catch it until I was too far along. Take heart if you don't find your name in there. It was in there, it just got painted over. ;)

holdthumb.jpg Widescreen (1920x1200) Standard (1600x1200)

My personal favorite. :)