UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

{Insert Obscure Character Name Here} Campaign

groundhog7s

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks great, thanks!

I would buy Nate Grey (original look, not all tatted up) or Gideon well before I'd ever get Mr fear lol. Yay 90s mutants! ! !

Oh. My. God.

X-Cutioner.

(who, coincidentally, had nothing to do with the X-Cutioner's Song story, they merely couldn't pass up using that same pun twice)

Sorry but to me the biggest wants are Crystal, Vance Astrovik (Marvel Boy era), Night Thrasher, Speedball, and a freaking set of a male and female Jim Lee X-Men uniforms.

the Inhumans are supposed to be starring in their own book right now (though you couldn't prove it by me) and Dane has popped up and at least 2 or 3 different books recently albeit in a newish outfit. I would love him, gladiator, gateway, and kid Omega

As for the blue and yellow costumes, I have a thought on that... a Forge/Storm two-pack might work, with extra parts to make Forge generic. Release it at toys r us alongside a new pack with Now Rogue/Sunfire and a classic green Banshee/Thunderbird (with alt Liefeld Warpath parts) 2-pack. Put these out around the same time as a 90s X-Factor specialty wave and a new Best Of Wave with Gambit/Jubilee and Psylocke/Fantomex 2-packs.

You buy multiple Forge/Storm packs AND multiple packs of Banshee/Thunderbird (to make blue and yellow Banshee and Liefeld Warpath), Polaris/Strong Guy (to make Muir Guido and Lorna), Gambit/Jubilee and Psylocke/Fantomex to head swap with the blue and yellow bodies (maybe Fantomex can come with some Dr. Nemesis parts?) and now you've sold five of the Forge/Storm packs to any one hardcore X fan. Finish things off with a Muir box set of Dr. Moira MacTaggart, Legion, Proteus, and Wolverine, whose spare parts can be mashed up with a sixth Forge.

and, hell, round out that best of wave with Byrne Cyclops/Green Skirt Marvel Girl

Then you just need to add an X-Force wave:

Capullo Siryn/Capullo Warpath

Capullo Sunspot/Capullo Feral

Stryfe/Genoshan Magistrate

Zero/Genoshan Magistrate

Can I throw in my vote for Jocasta?

Packed with Machine Man they would make an ideal two pack to along side the Marvel Zombies...

edit:

Threw this together in case anyone wants it, I didn't know which font CBMM1 used so I improvised

post-3031-0-50082600-1404688232_thumb.jp

Edited by Liney

As for the blue and yellow costumes, I have a thought on that... a Forge/Storm two-pack might work, with extra parts to make Forge generic. Release it at toys r us alongside a new pack with Now Rogue/Sunfire and a classic green Banshee/Thunderbird (with alt Liefeld Warpath parts) 2-pack. Put these out around the same time as a 90s X-Factor specialty wave and a new Best Of Wave with Gambit/Jubilee and Psylocke/Fantomex 2-packs.

You buy multiple Forge/Storm packs AND multiple packs of Banshee/Thunderbird (to make blue and yellow Banshee and Liefeld Warpath), Polaris/Strong Guy (to make Muir Guido and Lorna), Gambit/Jubilee and Psylocke/Fantomex to head swap with the blue and yellow bodies (maybe Fantomex can come with some Dr. Nemesis parts?) and now you've sold five of the Forge/Storm packs to any one hardcore X fan. Finish things off with a Muir box set of Dr. Moira MacTaggart, Legion, Proteus, and Wolverine, whose spare parts can be mashed up with a sixth Forge.

and, hell, round out that best of wave with Byrne Cyclops/Green Skirt Marvel Girl

Then you just need to add an X-Force wave:

Capullo Siryn/Capullo Warpath

Capullo Sunspot/Capullo Feral

Stryfe/Genoshan Magistrate

Zero/Genoshan Magistrate

YOU GET ALL THE POINTS!

giphy.gif

=)

It would make for an admittedly 90s mutant heavy run of Minimates, but... As long as you had everything announced by the time the blue and yellow set dropped, people could plan accordingly and you could space it all out over a year to eighteen months

OMG! I totally forgot about Adam X.... That guy was more extreme than a Mountain Dew commercial. Would still totally buy him (and Marrow.... and Maggot.... And Dr Reyes)

OMG! I totally forgot about Adam X.... That guy was more extreme than a Mountain Dew commercial. Would still totally buy him (and Marrow.... and Maggot.... And Dr Reyes)

See a DR. Reyes and Forge two-pack works and gives us both genders in uniform.