UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

{Insert Obscure Character Name Here} Campaign

groundhog7s

This guy is a satanist,a bisexual and a dumbass.

I've seen Caligula, so that is my starting template for most Greeks. :unsure:

Hey we are not all bisexual sattanists. Well,smart people who read comics,collect and play videogames like me are the 1%. Stupid people who play LoL and cs 1:6 are the 45%. Generally stupid people are 10%. Smart people are the 4% . And the rest 40% is funny average people.And also Caligula is roman. We are not Romans.

Edited by Kostisfire

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not Romans.

From what I've heard you're now Germans . :whistling:

What? Why? Oh I get it. Hey it's not the average joes fault that all of our politicians decided to do whatever they wanted. Now we pay 2000 extra euros for taxes every year. We pay taxes for our house. For every house you own you pay around 500 euros.

Yeah my comment was a tad bad form.....

buttheadsmate hovers over whether to use the 'Sorry' word or not

Turkish ?

My heritage is from Small Asia. From ai-vali to be exact. And I never want to hear about Turks. They murdered my grandfather and his eleven brothers. They took our homes and our riches. So I never,ever want to hear about them again. They enslaved us for 400 years. So I don't want to be called a turk. Is that clear?

I think the most important thing to take in to consideration for the campaign is: what does Duekylon want? Baron Zemo, that's who. I believe the handsomeness of the requestor should be taken in to consideration when we decide who to get behind, & if/when that handsomeness is factored in, I'm sure we will have Zemo in our collections before we know it.

I fell into a trap of my own making so I'll apologise for two reasons ... I gave any offense .... I assumed you had a sense of humour.

My apologies to you,fellow-members & the mods.

There are things you joke about and there are things you don't. The Germans part was funny but the Turks one was above jokes. And as many adverts say,murder is not something to joke about.

Germans, Turks, Romans, Italians...it's all Greek to me. (I felt that that was just begging to be said).

So, how about we further combine forces and root for an animal 4-pack of Squirrel Girl, Rocket Raccoon, Falcon and Toad? If you give me enough time, I can possible work together a good 10 pack to unify all camps (I personally miss the days of the 5-packs and the TRU 10-pack).

(I personally miss the days of the 5-packs and the TRU 10-pack).

Ah, the TRU 10-pack. 10 Minimates - 2 brand new at the time! - for only $20. I remember buying it at TRU, marveling at the odd-shaped box. Sure, it looked like a pizza carton, but it had a great cover of the Minimates in action bursting towards you. Just the novelty of getting that many Minimates in one package makes me smile.

A 10-pack would be a great way to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Marvel. Just saying...

Swap Gorilla Man out for Man-Ape to complete the guy looking out of an animals mouth collection.

So this it it? The Rocket Raccooners are trying to team up with the Squirrel Girl-ettes? Is that what you are reaching for Grannyhog? An alliance although you are the lawfull successor of King Kang?

I say we don't need no alliance! We are Squirrels! Hear our chatter! If this mammalian alliance is happening, concider me leaving your house and becoming my own king! In the North. Or some other place. :geek:

Yes, I'm a man groundhog of his word. Since I offered a long time ago I'm sticking with my campaign promises. The Rocket Raccooners may be the Joe Biden of my campaign, but at least

it's worth the burden.

Sorry to hear that Grannyhog. But under these circumstances I can't be a bannerman anymore. I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king. I would have offered my talents as the King's Hand. But to mingle with Raccoons crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed my dear friend.

I've chosen a side.

Sometimes it takes more than a single man to win a war.

Here are FOUR:

Beware of THE WRECKING CREW!!!

(AFX 4-Pack!!!)

Ranked 3rd in the Original MMMV AFX Box Set Poll in 2009!

Need more reasons?

Feel free to join the movement. You know you want it!

WRECKER IS COMING!

Edited by Bob Harris

So this it it? The Rocket Raccooners are trying to team up with the Squirrel Girl-ettes? Is that what you are reaching for Grannyhog? An alliance although you are the lawfull successor of King Kang?

I say we don't need no alliance! We are Squirrels! Hear our chatter! If this mammalian alliance is happening, concider me leaving your house and becoming my own king! In the North. Or some other place. :geek:

Yes, I'm a man groundhog of his word. Since I offered a long time ago I'm sticking with my campaign promises. The Rocket Raccooners may be the Joe Biden of my campaign, but at least

it's worth the burden.

Sorry to hear that Grannyhog. But under these circumstances I can't be a bannerman anymore. I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king. I would have offered my talents as the King's Hand. But to mingle with Raccoons crosses a line that shouldn't be crossed my dear friend.?

I've chosen a side.

Sometimes it takes more than a single man to win a war.

Here are FOUR:

Beware of THE WRECKING CREW!!!

(AFX 4-Pack!!!)

Ranked 3rd in the Original MMMV AFX Box Set Poll in 2009!

Feel free to join the movement. You know you want it!

WRECKER IS COMING!

I am tempted to join but no.DC needs us more.Someone has to do the dirty work that no one can.For we are the heroes this board deserv........oh you get the idea.

I am tempted to join but no.DC needs us more.Someone has to do the dirty work that no one can.For we are the heroes this board deserv........oh you get the idea.

By the frequence you're changing banners, I guess tomorrow morning you'll come knocking. But don't be shy, we'll accept turncoats. :thumbsup: