UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

{Insert Obscure Character Name Here} Campaign

groundhog7s

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's going to have to tell me how to make one of those banners.... :blush:

It's just Photoshop, pop. Ain't no thang.

I actually just made mine in about, uh, 20 minutes? Would probably be a lot easier to throw a new one together as I have a .psd template now.

BONG!

One word is all that's needed.

Edited by The Geohound

So this it it? The Rocket Raccooners are trying to team up with the Squirrel Girl-ettes? Is that what you are reaching for Grannyhog? An alliance although you are the lawfull successor of King Kang?

I say we don't need no alliance! We are Squirrels! Hear our chatter! If this mammalian alliance is happening, concider me leaving your house and becoming my own king! In the North. Or some other place. :geek:

Batroc will not join the Toad group. We will, however, gladly join with Falcon to make, without hyperbole, the World's Greatest Cap-Related 2 Pack Ever.

I like the way this man thinks.

Batroc was in the first ever Marvel comic I ever read ("War and Remembrance" trade paperback, which reprinted the Stern/Byrne run) so I would absolutely love a Minimate of him. And on that note where's my Baron Blood?

Sorry, Dino, but this thread is for obscure characters. I don't think Wasp is allowed.

Oh give the man a break, granny. Not only has the 616 killed her off and left her dead for 4 years now, but despite being a founding member in both the 616 and 1610 (in which she's currently dead as well) Wasp was not seen as cool enough to include in the Avengers movie. I'd say she's sliding towards obscurity at a pretty good clip.

Oh give the man a break, granny. Not only has the 616 killed her off and left her dead for 4 years now, but despite being a founding member in both the 616 and 1610 (in which she's currently dead as well) Wasp was not seen as cool enough to include in the Avengers movie. I'd say she's sliding towards obscurity at a pretty good clip.

Has it really been four years? Wow, that might be some record for length of a modern Marvel death.

You can be assured that Wasp will return when she finally shows up in a Marvel movie. And she'll now look like the actress playing her. Which is why you should support Batroc - he has a mask, so any actor who will wear a fantastic mustache and can do a horrible French accent will work for the role. No need to change his appearance!

Edited by boyd

So this it it? The Rocket Raccooners are trying to team up with the Squirrel Girl-ettes? Is that what you are reaching for Grannyhog? An alliance although you are the lawfull successor of King Kang?

I say we don't need no alliance! We are Squirrels! Hear our chatter! If this mammalian alliance is happening, concider me leaving your house and becoming my own king! In the North. Or some other place. :geek:

Yes, I'm a man groundhog of his word. Since I offered a long time ago I'm sticking with my campaign promises. The Rocket Raccooners may be the Joe Biden of my campaign, but at least

it's worth the burden.

1335530660[/url]' post='222646']
1335528817[/url]' post='222642']

Unlike weakling Rodents, Wasp is capable of standing on her own. No alliances are needed.

...If she weren't obscure. :(

Maybe you could pair her up wih the Blob? I'm sure some people woud bite at that 2-pack and it would totally get devoured at stores.

Delicious! Now I'm chomping at the bit for it.

Hellpop you can lead the rocket campaign.I'm leaving to form my new campaign.The morbius campaign!!

If anyone wants to improve the banner he is free to. :whistling: (you can't do much with microsoft paint in 2 minutes)

Man, you guys sure are fickle there in... Greece? You're in Greece, right? Apologies if it's not Greece, I legitimately can't remember.

Hellpop you can lead the rocket campaign.I'm leaving to form my new campaign.The morbius campaign!!

If anyone wants to improve the banner he is free to. :whistling: (you can't do much with microsoft paint in 2 minutes)

Man, you guys sure are fickle there in... Greece? You're in Greece, right? Apologies if it's not Greece, I legitimately can't remember.

Yep Greece. You can have the rocket campaign. I'm with batman now. Also if you think that I don't manage to pick a campaign wait till you meet other Greeks. Especially my sworn enemy(old friend now enemy) Peponas(Greek for the guy whose surname is melon). This guy is a satanist,a bisexual and a dumbass. How everyone likes him is beyond me.

Edited by Kostisfire

Yes, I'm a man groundhog of his word. Since I offered a long time ago I'm sticking with my campaign promises. The Rocket Raccooners may be the Joe Biden of my campaign, but at least

it's worth the burden.

Yep, you made that offer a while ago, and I'm fine with it, even though I'm not sure I've even read a comic with Squirrel Girl in it. But she was created by Steve Ditko, so she must be awesome, right?

But I'd better see some kind of joint squirrel/raccoon banner pretty soon.... :verymad:

Gideon - Give me a break. He's too obscure, too 90s, too Leifield, and has nothing to offer as a part of the Thor/Gambit/Deadpool/Kang legacy. He fought the X-Force, big woop. Selene killed him.

I get you. What you're saying is we need another X-Force boxset with Gideon, Sunspot, Warpath, and Siryn. I can dig it.