UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use a international time zone clock. Going off yesterday they said anytime from 12.30 to 18.00 so time differences in UK means I can be anything from a minimum of four hours ahead to 9 hours ahead of USA timezones.

So I'm not even looking for info till around 5 or 6 o'clock GMT and that if its early. Going off what you said your 3 hours ahead of me so its could be around 8ish tonight for you.

If it gets to late you will have a nice thing to wake up to in the morning if the info is out and not delayed.

I think we have already seen kang in color. At least his face. Remember the april fool's joke? How did he/she made such a great kang picture? We never heard from her/him again. Also I posted the pic on dst's fb page. Someone asked when we would finally see kang. In which Zach or chuck replied that he/she has one month to release kang in order to beat DST. My point is that ain't it strange that we see a kang on April fool's from an unknown guy,then Zach or chuck states that he'll be released in one month(which everyone thought was a joke I guess. I never saw anyone post it) and then almost one month later we are gonna see

kang for reals? I think this was DST's way to inform us of kang's coming. What do you think?

i don't really have any guesses for these sets, but I'd like to see a black/yellow Wasp and a transparent "jolly rancher" Vision.

I'd really like to see a Wasp and Antman along the lines of the Silver Surfer that came with Galactus, with a way to attach them to another mate around the neck or arm peg.

I think we have already seen kang in color. At least his face. Remember the april fool's joke?

Okay, no. An April Fool's Joke news story on the internet being proven true less than month later would violate the fundentemtal principles on which the internet is founded. Like total breakdown of the laws of physics, hole in reality, time implosion kind of wrong. If we actually had to start considering all the monumental piles of Crunchy Cold Slag that people being "clever" only that one day a year might actually secretly be true and that's the gag then... well I shudder to think.

I prefer to beleive that "Bella" just happened upon a coincidense.

I think we have already seen kang in color. At least his face. Remember the april fool's joke?

Okay, no. An April Fool's Joke news story on the internet being proven true less than month later would violate the fundentemtal principles on which the internet is founded. Like total breakdown of the laws of physics, hole in reality, time implosion kind of wrong. If we actually had to start considering all the monumental piles of Crunchy Cold Slag that people being "clever" only that one day a year might actually secretly be true and that's the gag then... well I shudder to think.

I prefer to beleive that "Bella" just happened upon a coincidense.

But what if it is the truth? Maybe it was a cruel joke played on us by the DST gods!

Thanks youbastards. And just 'cause Zach said it wasn't legit doesn't mean it isn't! In any case, I guess we'll find out later today.

I put on my Junior Detective gear and now can say that unless DST's control art for Kang's helmet is a lot different than the finished product, the BellaSwan Kang has been debunked. detective.gif

Kang-Debunked.jpg

Nice, glad that is debunked.. Kang/Wolverine seemed like a strange pairing anyway. But, honestly, I'm good with whoever they throw in there.. I'm just anxious for the announcement. Let's go Marvel!! Who's there webmaster?.. lets bombard him with pictures of MMMV Members at Conventions until he relents and posts the news!!

lets bombard him with pictures of MMMV Members at Conventions until he relents and posts the news!!

Hey! Groundhog, Boyd, Dinobot and I resemble that remark! <_<

Today's announcement is so great, it already broke the AA website! :highfive2:

Looks like Verizon is having an internet outage on the East coast (it's affecting some of our employees at my company), I wonder if that is also affecting Art Asylum.com?