Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrap.

That sucketh most hard.

Are you sure there's no one else you could show us in sillouhette, without giving it all away, to tide us over, Mr. Oat kind sir?

Why tomorrow?Why?

Because tomorrow is Thor's Day!

Is this thing on?

Pretty solid chuckle on that one.

So.. Falcon's wings would be a give away if he was a silouette picture? :) Interesting that so far, the 3 reveals were all a big part of Season 1 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. As mentioned before.. this would be great if it were the 616 versions of the animated series characters. A purple translucent Wonder Man would be fantastic! Would he end up in the Villain set or the heroes set?.. hmmm... Miry?

Seriously though, everything from here on out is just icing on a fantastic cake. Props to DST and Zach for kickin' it into high gear on these/this box set(s). If these were done as a thank-you to die hard fans, then I say, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Well played sirs. And as far as driving a bunch of collectors crazy for a few days.. that worked well too.

Tuning back in tomorrow for the Marvel(disney?) news!

Is your tomorrow my today or is your tomorrow my tomorrow as well? God I hate different time zones.

We all seem to forget the most important part: how we are going to buy them. Luke are you going to buy some for the store? The ff set was sold at around 60 on eBay.

Is your tomorrow my today or is your tomorrow my tomorrow as well?

Your killing teh line!

I thought today was tomorrow. It was yesterday.

(Ivan's trippy gif has me loopy.)

Boy you can really tell Kangs got a hand in all this cant you!

Luke are you going to buy some for the store? The ff set was sold at around 60 on eBay.

Yes we will definitely have them. :)

Yoohoo. Take that extremely high eBay prices. Now I'm off to write the script for my YouTube Minimate series. Kang will be a main character. I repeat kang will be a main character. Did that make you more interested in the series? No? Okay fine,I'll release more information later.

This is what I get for going off and playing video games all afternoon. Also, just to suggest a thought I had earlier; Luke, are YOU the exclusive retailer? Because, not gonna lie, that would be fantastic.

Anways, guess ai'll go back to games and then I suppose sleep. Man, it bugs me when stuff gets pushed or bumped around. I wanna know now!

This is what I get for going off and playing video games all afternoon. Also, just to suggest a thought I had earlier; Luke, are YOU the exclusive retailer? Because, not gonna lie, that would be fantastic.

Anways, guess ai'll go back to games and then I suppose sleep. Man, it bugs me when stuff gets pushed or bumped around. I wanna know now!

Not a bad guess! But no, we are at least a year away from a Marvel exclusive.

Aww. And here I was so hopeful that this might be easy. But a year away, you say? So there is talks of Luke exclusives? I think we'd all like that.

There have been some very early discussions. The move from a minimum quantity of 2,000 units up to 3,000 units this year made things a lot more difficult. We just need to grow a little more. :)

No, no... 616 Wasp is dead, and Chuck has said they don't make dead characters. Grim Reaper doesn't count, as he's frequently Undead.

:whistling:

(yeah, okay, pretty much just trying to hit Valo and Dinobot's buttons. gotta do something while I wait.)

Okay, no one else has said it, so I will. EMH-inspired box sets. We're getting a EMH Wasp. There, I said it.

Yes Please.

...and the more I think about it.. a see-through purple-ish Wonder Man wouldn't make a good silhouette photo.. so he may be a real possibility.

No, no... 616 Wasp is dead, and Chuck has said they don't make dead characters. Grim Reaper doesn't count, as he's frequently Undead.

:whistling:

(yeah, okay, pretty much just trying to hit Valo and Dinobot's buttons. gotta do something while I wait.)

Does Ultimate Spidey count as Spidey dying, then? Please? :sweat:

As long as she's "616 Black and Yellow Wasp" and not "Crazy Anime EMH" Wasp, i'm okay with it. Yes, she's cute, but as a cartoon character. Design isn't very toyetic, personally.

Still holding out for Mockingbird. :thumbsup:

Aww. And here I was so hopeful that this might be easy. But a year away, you say? So there is talks of Luke exclusives? I think we'd all like that.

There have been some very early discussions. The move from a minimum quantity of 2,000 units up to 3,000 units this year made things a lot more difficult. We just need to grow a little more. :)

I've hoped you'd be able to get a Marvel exclusive. If it happens, you can put me down for five (5), sight unseen. I like giving my business to people that treat me nice, and you certainly do.