UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

Cool I wish that I had a good reason to get a seconed set! Maybe to get a tighter Reaper mask, mine falls off when he's upside down

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never assume, there might be someone around here waiting for another good deal since the early 20% off deal went away.

I just got these sets in the mail. Reaper & Antman are serious standouts!

Reaper might just be my favourite villain this year (in minimate form)

Edited by Nessex

When you assume you make an ass out of you and me, those are words from my boss haha, sorry! I wish they continued to sell their old sets I would love FF or the hero's set!

Yep, and you can also find a printable coupon to use in store. Of course, my DS had the Iron Man set disappear in the last week somehow, which is annoying since I wanted an extra Grim Reaper for a project. So I bought the other set instead, just because. If anyone has the Iron Man set and wants to trade for the Cap set, PM me.

• 1 month later...

Disney Store on-line has the Hawkeye/Reaper set marked down to $12.99 now, but the Kang set is sold out. The site says that the markdown prices go into stores on Monday so if you've got a store near you you might check then to see if they're in stock. The only store near me sold out a long time ago, but maybe others will have some luck.

I think they're just marking them down early. It might even be a sale price, and not a clearance price (for the other two sets, when they were clearanced, they were cut in half). My guess is that these sold really well for Disney, better then the other two. I've gone to several Disney stores since they've been out, and supplies have been low. I wouldn't worry too much about future exclusives; the fact that they moved up to two exclusives this year indicates that they are pretty pleased with Minimates.

I think they're just marking them down early. It might even be a sale price, and not a clearance price (for the other two sets, when they were clearanced, they were cut in half). My guess is that these sold really well for Disney, better then the other two. I've gone to several Disney stores since they've been out, and supplies have been low. I wouldn't worry too much about future exclusives; the fact that they moved up to two exclusives this year indicates that they are pretty pleased with Minimates.

Markdown with the Avengers Blu-Ray coming up makes sense. Maybe they're doing a storewide Marvel sale because of Avengers.

The Time Square still had about 20 sets a few weeks back. They seemed very well stocked with all their marvel stuff, actually - so they might be worth a look-see.

Edited by Nessex

• 1 month later...

Anyone still need the Iron Man/Thor/Hawkeye/Grim Reaper set? My local Disney Store has about a 1/2 dozen at 13 bucks a pop. Be happy to pick some up for anyone that doesn't have a Disney Store handy, including my international brothers (this means you, Bob Harris! I still owe you one of these!)

• 7 months later...