UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought it was a pirate ship inside a cave. Anyway grim reaper FTW!!!

We are gonna see the full box today right? In how many hours? I ask in hours because one lives here,one lives there so it would be better if we knew that kang is coming in for example 10 hours instead of checking time zones.

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

That was unexpected!!!!!!!!!! Grim Reaper WOW!!!! I remember reading about him back in my old Encyclopedia of the Marvel Universe when i was younger, as my first hearing of him, and loved the design.

REALLY happy with this, actually, more so than i would have been with Pietro. THANKS ZACH!!!!!! :thumbsup:

No idea when Marvel will post, but they'll be showing a full set. Or two.

Sorry to sully this thread with this nonsense, BTW. Probably should have just started a new one. I need to start more threads.

Edited by Zach Oat

No idea when Marvel will post, but they'll be showing a full set. Or two.

Sorry to sully this thread with this nonsense, BTW. Probably should have just started a new one. I need to start more threads.

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for all the reveals and info. And personally, (no duh)... for Kang.

Yer the best!

D'you know if Marvel will be posting the when/where?

I am still in shock.. This is so cool! Bring on Mocking Bird!.. Or whomever... :). (logged on in the middle of the night to get an update... I have a problem) ...hello, my name is Chad A., and I have a problem...

GRIM REAPER!! FRAKKIN' GRIM REAPER!?!?!!!

Totally didn't see that coming. Happy now.

(still haven't forgotten Titania, though)

Hmmm...if this set is to support both Wave 44 and tie into the excitement for the movie, I'm wondering if an updated Black Widow or Nick Fury might be filling out either of those remaining spots.
It's either that or Avengers v1 #23... Cap's Kooky Quartet vs Kang. In which case the other two slots are likely some combination of Wanda, Cap, and Quicksilver.
Wanda is back in a big way in the comics lately... but I think Wanda and Pietro are almost too much to hope for. I can't imagine Hawkeye being considered enough of a tentpole to hang this set on alone.

I would have agreed with you a year ago, but Marvel seem to REALLY be pushing Hawkeye lately. His new monthly title is about to start up; the 6" Movie awkeye looks AMAZING compared to the other figures; he's getting more figures than Black Widow (this might be because he's a boy though); He's getting an Ultimate figure on the Avengers 3.75" line; & i saw him mentioned on the back of another figure despite him not appearing in picture on the figure selection. Maybe it just surprises me to see someone other than IronMan/Cap/Thor getting some attention - but i've been suspecting that Marvel really wants to make Hawkeye an A-Lister over the past year or so, especially leading up to the release of the Avengers movie. Not that i mind seeing someone else get the limelight for a bit. /rant.

This is one of those occassions you point to when people start complaining about what DST is putting out and how all they do are Iron Man and Spidey variants. Very cool to see so far, plus the fact there's a second set is phenominal.

Agreed. This set's gonna create a lot of good will around here for awhile. Until Thursday at the latest. :biggrin:

Yes, Grim Reaper really blew my mind. I was thinking about making him, but I'm glad I held off. Could we be looking at an Avengers Greatest Enemies set or something like that? Who else could be in there? A new Ultron? Count Nefaria? The Grandmaster? The Squadron Sinister???? My mind, she be reeling. :wacko: