UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week or two, oh okay, thanks for the updaaa...daaa....daaa...daaa.... What the Vegg? As in somebody's movie tie-in exclusive set not a convention exclusive set? Holy Slaggin' Scrap!

I have a packaged sample in hand, yes. These are mostly test shots, though. Close to final. May post another tonight. AT MIDNIGHT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Please and thank you for any posting you have done or will do.

If anybody can help me out, as I don't have a Disney store nearby, I will gladly do most anything for you in the future. Looking directly-at-you, Geohound. :lol:

Edited by Mystery Man

Hmmm...if this set is to support both Wave 44 and tie into the excitement for the movie, I'm wondering if an updated Black Widow or Nick Fury might be filling out either of those remaining spots.

It's either that or Avengers v1 #23... Cap's Kooky Quartet vs Kang. In which case the other two slots are likely some combination of Wanda, Cap, and Quicksilver. (they may throw us a curve and go with Ravonna, which would be epileptically cool). Honestly, I'd be happy with either... oh who are we kidding Kang and a new Hawkeye?!?!? I'm happy now!!:woot:

(still haven't forgotten Titania though, just sayin' :tongue: )

(they may throw us a curve and go with Ravonna, which would be epileptically cool)

Yeah man! Ravonna with her Don-Heck-styled hairdo and those kooky glasses would be THE COOLEST. No, really, I'm totally serious.

Hell, at this point they could pack Kang and Hawkeye with two empty slots in the 4-pack (assuming that's what it is) and I'd pay $20 for it!

If there's a new comic Widow in this, I will most likely freak the hell out. A week ago, I gave no craps about Kang. Now? Man just revealing it like this, I'm super excited. Also new Hawkeye will be awesome. And plus at least now we know why Zach said it wouldn't matter if the Fear itself Hawkeye could be used to just make a bit more accurate awesome Clint.

And until it happens I make no promises, but Mystery Man, you can be first on my list. Ask Groundhog, apparently I love helping people score cool stuff for reasonable prices. Plus shipping.

Edited by The Geohound

Hmmm...if this set is to support both Wave 44 and tie into the excitement for the movie, I'm wondering if an updated Black Widow or Nick Fury might be filling out either of those remaining spots.

It's either that or Avengers v1 #23... Cap's Kooky Quartet vs Kang. In which case the other two slots are likely some combination of Wanda, Cap, and Quicksilver.

Wanda is back in a big way in the comics lately... but I think Wanda and Pietro are almost too much to hope for. I can't imagine Hawkeye being considered enough of a tentpole to hang this set on alone.

Edited by Lobsterman

Woohoo! a new Hawkeye and it will be out in May. I salute your sneakiness DST. With toys today we almost always know what is going to be released six months in advance. It's fun to be surprised.

Now let's finish the set off with Falcon and an original Thor/Cap/Iron Man variant.

Must... stay... awake... for... next... clue... -_-

I have a packaged sample in hand, yes. These are mostly test shots, though. Close to final. May post another tonight. AT MIDNIGHT. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH.

...If I remember.

Scrap. Either he forgot, or is a few timezones west of NC. Either way, I'll have to wait till morning. Wait much later, I'm gonna fall asleep in this chair, and wake up with a nasty crick in my neck.