UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Box Sets

DSTZach

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local Disney Store said Monday. Hopefully they have a bunch cause I'll be out of town.

I have work all day and have class all night. The earliest I'd be able to get to the closest Disney Store (which isn't close, since all the ones that were closed) would be Tuesday night. :sad:

Can someone post the link to the boxsets i dont know why but i cannot for the life of me find them online

They aren't available online yet. Probably monday at the earliest.

@ Fwoosheyman - i didn't realise at first that they were all Spidermen & Wolverines. Bravo!!!!

(Thanks for pointing it out Trekker 42)

Glad you guys like the picture. There's a better version in the "Wacky picture" thread.

Picked up the Grim Reaper set today. Uber-nice employees went searching for it in the back. Surprisingly the store had already sold out of the first shipment of the Kang set.

@ Fwoosheyman - i didn't realise at first that they were all Spidermen & Wolverines. Bravo!!!!

(Thanks for pointing it out Trekker 42)

Glad you guys like the picture. There's a better version in the "Wacky picture" thread.

Picked up the Grim Reaper set today. Uber-nice employees went searching for it in the back. Surprisingly the store had already sold out of the first shipment of the Kang set.

Grim Reaper IS out?? Well, looks like we need to harass some employees.

Can you post the UPC, Fwooshey?? Are they the same for both?

Pavehawk i called the disney store yesterday, they said they aren't for sale until monday.

If you get there first, leave some for me!

Cool! Thanks for the info. You live in Louisville?

I do..right down the street from the malls.

You do know now that we know there is someone else purchasing minimates in our respective areas..we have someone specific to blame if we can't find what we are looking for..

Damn you pavehawk..it's all your fault it took me so long to find crossbones!

Surprisingly the store had already sold out of the first shipment of the Kang set.

:huh:

Boy, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, it would be great if these do really well for DS (and thus DST), but pretty sucky if we have to hunt them down.

But, if that set is a massive success, I think we all reserve the right to yell "I TOLD YOU SO!" at the top of our lungs.

Edited by hellpop

Surprisingly the store had already sold out of the first shipment of the Kang set.

:huh:

Boy, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, it would be great if these do really well for DS (and thus DST), but pretty sucky if we have to hunt them down.

But, if that set is a massive success, I think we all reserve the right to yell "I TOLD YOU SO!" at the top of our lungs.

Kang concurs. ;)

I'm seriously going to buy the heck outta both these sets, especially that Kang one. I see myself going without food for quiiiiite some time to buy multipes.

Pavehawk i called the disney store yesterday, they said they aren't for sale until monday.

If you get there first, leave some for me!

Cool! Thanks for the info. You live in Louisville?

I do..right down the street from the malls.

You do know now that we know there is someone else purchasing minimates in our respective areas..we have someone specific to blame if we can't find what we are looking for..

Damn you pavehawk..it's all your fault it took me so long to find crossbones!

You may be right...I did find Crossbones at the TRU in St. Mathews :)

Nice to know someone else in Louisville appreciates the finer things lol. Do you only collect minimates?

took a trip to the mall to check the Disney Store and was surprised to find that it had closed :verymad: the next nearest one is 30 miles away, so I'll hopefully be able to score a set either from Luke's or the Disney site. On the plus side, now that KB Toys, Borders and the Disney Store are all gone, I have absolutely no reason to ever go to the mall again. :)

I have just been sent photo confirmation that both boxsets have been secured for me. Disney Store in the Mall of America. Anyone in the bottom half of Minnesota, go now. They have them in the back because of the street date, but apparently they don't seem to care, because if you ask, they'll go get them and sell them to you.

Now I just have to wait until Memorial Day to get them.

I have just been sent photo confirmation that both boxsets have been secured for me. Disney Store in the Mall of America. Anyone in the bottom half of Minnesota, go now. They have them in the back because of the street date, but apparently they don't seem to care, because if you ask, they'll go get them and sell them to you.

I live near in Minnesota, where the Mall of America is, but it's bit of a drive for me and I hate that area driving around. DOn't suppose any Minnesotans could pick me up a set of both maybe?

They aren't available online yet. Probably monday at the earliest.

hahahaha i thought so lol and hey if any of you guys live far from a disney store i live near 2 of them so if you need a boxset i would be happy to pick it up for you and all i would ask for is the same price i paid + shipping i do not want any profit i just want to help out my fellow maters!

so PM me if you need any of them, i went today and they had both sets actually they had alot of each the disney store i go to always gets in the best stuff and always has plenty of it and they even have the FF boxset for $10 and they have loads of those too lol

so let me know

Ironfist1234

:biggrin:

i checkwd my Disney Store today, alas they were not in BUT the future foundation set is only $10! the people at the store were really nice and knew what i was talking about (surprise) and were able to direct me to the future foundation. when i explained that there was a new Disney store exclusive coming out she happily told me that they get re-stocked every Monday, so call Monday night or Tuesday to find out if they are in! wow! so helpful its almost the happiest place on earth!

I live near in Minnesota, where the Mall of America is, but it's bit of a drive for me and I hate that area driving around. DOn't suppose any Minnesotans could pick me up a set of both maybe?

I live in Minnesota, but I don't live close to MOA, and I'm broke atm. :(