UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Create your own Battle Beasts" Contest

Lurch77

Your post is showing up to me, Punisher -- last one on page 2.

My photobucket links seem to be down all of a sudden though (and some other people's, judging by the X's).

Ok, awesome! I'm on my phone so I didn't see the second page.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the winners are ..........

1st Place: delta chameleon - Mystaceus "Death Leaper" Aranea

SpideronCactus.jpg

2nd Place: Gillbob316 - Chilly

battle_beasts_minimates___chilly_by_gillbob316-d51u9sg.jpg

Honorable Mentions: Shogi - Kolari "Twig" Kirahvi, boyd - Surfstorm Shark, Donny B - Chor of the Hylids

Random Drawing winner: Onyx_6

Every entry got votes in this contest and it was so close that a single vote could have changed the outcome!

Congrats to the winners, outstanding entries all around! And huge thanks Diamond Select Toys and Zach for the prizes and also to youbastards!!

Congrats to all the winners. It took me two days to vote on this because everyone's stuff was just so amazing. We need more contests, even without prizes, if for nothing else than to promote this kind of creativity. Amazing work, everyone.

Did you just say "start a Build A Pirate Contest?"

damn my family for not registering and voting for me.. I hope a bird poops on their heads. Grats to the winners! I hope u will love them as much as I would of :P

Congrats, guys! I really like that a "real" custom and a design won the first two spots! Well done everybody. Defenitely one of the best custom contests in the last few years.

Because my drawing and bio was some how less "real"? Everyone seemed to have very real and valid entries.

Congrats, guys! I really like that a "real" custom and a design won the first two spots! Well done everybody. Defenitely one of the best custom contests in the last few years.

Because my drawing and bio was some how less "real"? Everyone seemed to have very real and valid entries.

He said real custom. As in, actual custom-made figure. Not that anyone's is less real.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Congrats to all the winners. It took me two days to vote on this because everyone's stuff was just so amazing. We need more contests, even without prizes, if for nothing else than to promote this kind of creativity. Amazing work, everyone.

Did you just say "start a Build A Pirate Contest?"

It's absolutely possible I did.

He said real custom. As in, actual custom-made figure. Not that anyone's is less real.

Saying one is real would suggest the others are in someway not. The rules of the contest allowed various forms for entries. I think they all deserve respect, no matter the way they were made.

Saying one is real would suggest the others are in someway not.

Unless you put the "real" in quotes, as he did, to emphasize that the other entries are really no less real. He was just saying it was cool that one winner was a physical custom and one a drawn design.

Anyway. Congrats to the winners. Fun contest!