UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Create your own Battle Beasts" Contest

Lurch77

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, those are great. Death Leaper is amazing and I'm with Minifiend here: first pic is great and then I scrolled down. The armor is just beautiful!

And Jatta, that Lao Shoo is incredible! I love the parts selection and what you did with those parts. Those ugly Cylon hands never ever looked better. I love how you put fur on those pieces. Great!

I also really like all those cool designs!

Well done everybody so far!

ok...i was worried about winning, now im worried about voting :P

Tell me about it, I only hope DST makes their Battle Beasts half as cool as some of the entries I've seen here!

Edited by Shogi

Great entries everyone! Still have some time to enter, today's the last day. I'm still waiting on someone to dress up as a Battle Beast; first person that does this gets my vote!

my wife said she would no longer well.. you know if I did dress up so that puts me out of that running ;)

Edited by b00sted

Great entries everyone! Still have some time to enter, today's the last day. I'm still waiting on someone to dress up as a Battle Beast; first person that does this gets my vote!

I'm just gonna point out for the sake of pointing out, that the original post says entries would only be accepted until 11:59 last night, and that voting would start today, which is why I spent all night rushing to get mine in yesterday.

I don't know that I'm highly bothered by this or anything, I'm just saying is all, lol... :P

I'm still waiting on someone to dress up as a Battle Beast; first person that does this gets my vote!

Here's a picture of me dressed up as gatorheadsmate :thumbsup: BTW the young handsome guy in the picture with me is my friend Beavis.

Do I get that vote?

post-638-0-68927600-1338481584_thumb.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

I'm just gonna point out for the sake of pointing out, that the original post says entries would only be accepted until 11:59 last night, and that voting would start today, which is why I spent all night rushing to get mine in yesterday.

I don't know that I'm highly bothered by this or anything, I'm just saying is all, lol... :P

Well crap, the holiday weekend threw me off. Today feels like Wednesday. :unsure: My bad, change it to tonight at 11:59 and we'll start the voting tomorrow morning.

And with that the entries are closed. Thank you to everyone, those are some great characters that you guys came up with. I'm sure it's going to be tough to vote on a favorite. I'll have the gallery posted shortly.

Do I get that vote?

post-638-0-68927600-1338481584_thumb.jpg

You have to be wearing the gator to get my vote :tongue:

Was finally able to narrow my picks down to Top 3 although a Top 7 would have been easier!

Congrats to all the participants! Super-creative entries and awesome character descriptions all around. And a big thanks to DST and Zach for the prizes, youbastards for snagging them, and to Lurch and the MMMV for hosting!

Hey Lurch -- my entry isn't in the gallery. And oddly it seems my post in the thread is gone too. Did it even get posted? I know it was there last night as i went double checked for spelling errors. Did gremlins eat it? Was it all a dream? Am i in the matrix?

Your post is showing up to me, Punisher -- last one on page 2.

My photobucket links seem to be down all of a sudden though (and some other people's, judging by the X's). edit: And they're back. A server must've gone down temporarily or something.

Edited by battlecat