UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Munsters Minimates

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of these vehicles are great. The Herman Munster in the color version with the alternate face is so funny.

The color Munster Koach is a work of art. It is so classy. Black and White Herman is also really cool.

Munsters Koach in color is definitely best vehicle they've done.

Could this lead to the car from Beverly Hillbillies?

The details like the gold on the sides and the backseat opening or the stuff done in the pirate ship design really exhibit the level of quality we're getting

in all these vehicles. I'm sure the Star Trek Enterprise coming out will do good, but buy more vehicles so more and more get made.

Happy that I got Herman - are we getting the rest of the family?

Maybe!

if we don’t it’ll be the second worse Munsters related news since “Mockingbird Lane” wasn’t picked up for series (it wasn’t classic Munsters, but damned if it wasn’t good fun television!)

also, if you use Tenime’s idea and include alternate Herman parts in a box set of the rest of the family (color Box set has parts for color Hot Rod Herman, B&W box set has parts for a B&W standard Herman) you’ll have forced me to go buy the B&W Koach I didn’t think I needed!

TRU munsters exclusives showed up in Northern California this morning -

well in Pittsburg it did anyway... I had to drive there on my lunch break since Concord was a no go, but hey, this Black Friday only 20% off coupon wasn’t going to go waste if there was a Herman SOMEWHERE in the Bay Area...

Here’s a badly photoshopped picture of the Koach with my two favorite Frankenstein (is the plural “Frankensteins”? it seems like it should just be “Frankenstein”), because the Koach’s just so goddamn amazing

birfdaycart.png

Rest of the Munsters now please! (also Frankie too please! next time you have Mattel on the phone about MotU ask about Monster High too, see if they’ll give a bulk rate or something for both licenses, dammit!)

Hoping the rest of the family isn't just a cruel tease... like the Mummy boxset.

1. We never, ever said we were making the rest of the Munsters family (that "maybe" I gave is pretty much the first, and far from official), so it's unfair to call it a tease, let alone a cruel one. The Koach is in the vehicles line, and vehicles only come with one Minimate, usually. I think we may be on record as saying we wanted to follow it up with a Drag-U-La, but we'll see if those 400 Koaches per store sell well.

2. The Mummy boxset fiasco was far from intentional, so I don't think cruel applies there, either. We always intended to make it, and were legitimately disappointed when we couldn't due to a factory mix-up.

Hoping the rest of the family isn't just a cruel tease... like the Mummy boxset.

1. We never, ever said we were making the rest of the Munsters family (that "maybe" I gave is pretty much the first, and far from official), so it's unfair to call it a tease, let alone a cruel one. The Koach is in the vehicles line, and vehicles only come with one Minimate, usually. I think we may be on record as saying we wanted to follow it up with a Drag-U-La, but we'll see if those 400 Koaches per store sell well.

2. The Mummy boxset fiasco was far from intentional, so I don't think cruel applies there, either. We always intended to make it, and were legitimately disappointed when we couldn't due to a factory mix-up.

sar·casm

noun \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\

Definition of SARCASM

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

Color Koaches at TRU in NOLA. They had about six and they were piled up on the bottom shelf.

ZACH, can you elaborate on the mix-up at all? No chance ANY Mummy 4-pack will make it to shelves (my shelf)? Thanks.

These were back up on-line today.

Thankyou ,I can see it...........

........but I'm not buying .

I'm sick of it.

Temper,temper Rob :ermm:

I got the B & W version today & it's very cute.... so I'll now try & get one or two of the TRU versions .

Trouble is I can just picture the state they'll arrive in I must try & be positive .