UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I asked them today to check these, and Marvel 17 and Wolverine. Both Maevel sets have open DC orders. TR shows nothing. :(

Maybe to offset the LCS wave not being available on Canada, the TRU wave will not be available on the States....

These still haven't hit London. Apart from Ottawa & Vancouver, has the TRU sets been spotted anywhere else in Canada?

Came and gone in Saskatchewan a couple weeks ago. Sadly missed the one set I wanted most. Like with Marvel 16 I am shocked we got it before the States but there is so much we don't get that when stuff like this happens it floors me lol

Jeff of the Miniacs

I asked them today to check these, and Marvel 17 and Wolverine. Both Maevel sets have open DC orders. TR shows nothing. sad.png

Wonderful. I've been been looking for weeks with no actual chance of ever finding them. Thanks Onyx for the news. Now at least I know to stop looking and wasting my time.

If any of our Canadian members could hook me up with one of each of the Scavengers and Storm Guard sets, I'm more than willing to pay for cost, shipping and extra for your time and effort. Send me a PM if interested.

The person I spoke with at TRU today said the item number for the TR mates was "discontinued," and that it didn't look like any of the stores in Vegas would be receiving them.

Normally I would think, "who knows what these probably seasonal staffers think some code means," but that's the same thing I was told about wave 16, which, other than a single case showing up at one store, has held true. I'm wondering if these two assortments were meant for an earlier release in the summer, were delayed for whatever reason, and got shunted into some kind of clearance/liquidation limbo.

I was fortunate enough to get a set of these through a Canadian benefactor and just opened them over the weekend. It will be a damn shame if these don't show up in reasonable distribution here; I think TR is a lock for line of the year, and these two sets are the finest of the bunch. The fact that people aren't army building with these makes me sad.

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that these still aren't listed on the website is what really has me worried. Marvel 16 feels to me like a distribution problem based on wave sharing the same item code; this feels like something else. My TRU seems to have greatly reduced the area for video game toys, which makes me worried they don't have the space for these. Anyway, I'm a big believer in waiting until 'mates hit the stores and not buying via the web site, just so the store doesn't get clogged, but I'm not going to take a chance with these babies. Once they go up, I'm buying 'em.

• 2 weeks later...

If these have already been shipped to the stores, with all the massive buildup for Black Friday, shouldn't we be seeing the TRU wave by now?

They haven't been shipped to "stores" as far as we know, as none have been found in the wild (outside of Canada) yet. To the best of our knowledge, DST has delivered the order to TRU and these are sitting in warehouses somewhere, probably surrounded by piles of Furby's and these horrible things:

pTRU1-16197091dt.jpg