UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure we have ever given TRU an even-packed case. I'm sure somebody will call me a liar, but the exclusives we give them are usually short-packs.

X-men:FC was even packed, Pinocchio. :P

Was TRU wave 8 even too? I seem to recall an even breakout of the FF....

There might be one other, but it escapes me. There are not many though; we all wish there were more. :yes:

I very much want to take the Mega-Rage Samurai and combine him with Hulk parts to make a Samurai-Hulk for no reason other then how neat would that be?

That... is a brilliant idea. buttrock.gif

Those two guys in MINI's first pic look they were made for GI Joe customs. And I'm planning on using the one with the red bandage around his face to complete a custom of a certain Pulp hero....

I've only found LCS waves at Hastings. I asked about them today and after fifteen minutes of looking they found them listed under TR Minimates rather than Tomb Raider but she assured me that two full sets are on order. However they haven't been sent out yet so I should check back in a week or two. Two full sets, in my experience, means two packs of Laura and Scavenger.

Still not sign of these at TRU?

and just because threads are always more fun with picitures... This is how Lara is currently displayed on my desk.

post-7-0-98366900-1381611869_thumb.jpg

T.

P.s. If anyone is troop building and ends up with extra Laras, drop me a line.

Still not sign of these at TRU?

and just because threads are always more fun with picitures... This is how Lara is currently displayed on my desk.

attachicon.gif20131012_1359051.jpg

T.

P.s. If anyone is troop building and ends up with extra Laras, drop me a line.

I can't believe that Tomb Raider minimates, a line that I've wanted for 10 years, are out, and I still don't have them. Inconceivable.