UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The title "Tomb Raider Scavenger" should be reserved for the idiots selling them for $16.99 ea on E-bay. dry.png

I've yet to see any of these in my area, hoping TRU remedies that before they're all gone. I'm not a huge TR fan but the two exclusive packs look like perfect random villains or thugs. If I see them I'll buy a few, if not, more loot for the next Marvel set.

No loot for you E-bay scavenger! no.gif

Anyone in Wisconsin, the North Milwaukee store (#6036) had 3 each of the exclusive as of closing last night (pi day).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who never saw the TRU Tomb Raider sets, did your stores receive Marvel Wave 18? I never saw either and i'm wondering if they are linked.

I guess a better way to ask would be did anyone who hasn't seen the TRU Tomb Raider sets found Marvel Wave 18 in their stores?

For those who never saw the TRU Tomb Raider sets, did your stores receive Marvel Wave 18? I never saw either and i'm wondering if they are linked.

I guess a better way to ask would be did anyone who hasn't seen the TRU Tomb Raider sets found Marvel Wave 18 in their stores?

I believe there were two cases of Tomb Raider at my store and numerous wave 18. Wave 18 filled up multiple pegs, several times over. And not a one is left now, but the Tomb Raider still has 2 each of the Lara sets hanging there. Also found ASM2 today, full case on the peg. It's usually a good TRU for minimates. The only other time I saw such a limited amount of product there was Battle Beasts, which I believe only got in 1 case.

There were tons at mine and they even accidently marked them as clearance so I got them for $2 something a pack. Same with the new WD minis. It was pretty awesome. I bought a couple extras of the WD packs just because of that!

Seeing as how these are apparently hard to find, I picked up some at the TRU tonight. One has the exclusive sticker on it (two samurai guys), and two don't (different packs with Lara Croft). Let me know if you need them and you can have these for cost. I would preferably sell these as a set.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

1mx536.jpg.a33547ae788554ba7312e22053c395dd.jpg

Posting this here, as the captcha form seems to be broken on AskDST. And to gauge your interest.

brokencaptcha.thumb.jpg.64f4c8ffcc0097c3f6002a41ba11b655.jpg

(Please don't tell me I'm misreading that..! :().

My Ask:

Hi Chuck,
How about a Tomb Raider legacy line? Spanning all the games.
Gamingheads have a 20 years of an icon series of statues coming soon (a year late).
And there is a new movie on the way too, to boost brand interest.

You could have:
A massive number of Lara outfits/variants available.
Supernatural enemies: Egyptian mummy/Atlantian enemies. Yetis. Skeletons.
Dinosaur enemies: Raptors, a vs. T-Rex deluxe set would be incredible.
Animal enemies: Bears (incl. Polar), tigers, wolves, sharks, spiders, bats. A deluxe Kraken/octopus set.
Deluxe trap sets: Boulder escape (a la Indiana Jones). Spike pit jump/swing. Laser fence/museum set.

Additionally, Lara Vinimates.
Or any other figures, statues of the above.

Luke.

Far fetched to expect enough commercial viability here, I know..  Anyone else wish this could be?