UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My LCS FINALLY got these in last week since apparently they were discounted through Diamond. So far i've just picked up BD Lara (other things already on hold) but OH GOOD LORD i love her to death. Work of pure art. I adore the climbing axe. The guard is fantastic, too. I love the riot shield. Can't wait to go back for Roth and the rest.

Zach, are we still seeing a potential for Series 2? Between the TRU delays and the discounting though Diamond, i'm not feeling too confident, but i really want those alternate skin Laras.

• 2 weeks later...

The ancients speak of a lost TRU wave, revered for their unique parts and army-build-ability. Their legend is whispered in hushed, private tones, and it's rumored they've been seen in the wilds of the north – some say they're a myth; some say they're the ravings of a madman; some say they will return one day and save us all.

I ordered my set from Luke's during Black Friday - has anyone else had QC issues with these? My Lara was missing her Shotgun, and Sun Queen's headpiece is uneven... I got a replacement shotgun from Diamond, and I don't really care about the headpiece, but still...

• 2 weeks later...

Tomb Raider sample case is up at TRU.com. Exclusives are already gone.

I guess TRU finally remembered where they put them.

Hot dog! Despite being in Canada these were tough to find for me even so hopefully now I will finally be able to build up some ranks of the scavengers and samurai!

Jeff of the Miniacs