UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had ordered the Tomb Raider minimates series through my local comics store up here in Vancouver and had them checked today with the Diamond rep why I haven't received my order yet. Per the rep, turns out that this minimate series is not being shipped to Canada. First time that this has happened with a minimates series that can be ordered through Diamond and I am not sure what would be the reason for that. Insufficient demand?

Anyways, just wondering if this same experience happened with any other fellow Canadian collector regarding the Tomb Raider seires. Guess I will have to get this series through either Luke or ebay.

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

IMAG0425_zpsceec4291.jpg

I want to troop build the scavengers, though burnt-face guy looks like a singular character, which would pose a problem.

Plus, I got my set off BBTS, and they don't sell singles.

And my LCS doesn't carry Minimates anymore unless I order a case, which I only do with Marvel (which is expensive enough). confused.gif

If you swap the heads (or just the helmet) between the armored and scout scavengers, they'll look pretty different. And eventually, TRU should have their Scavenger two-packs, for more combinations.

And I love that grouping of characters, Ten.

I'm going to look into the Canada question. If TRU is getting them, then LCS should. Wondering if there's a bad code in there somewhere.

Yep, got a confirmation from Diamond that the product cannot ship to Canada. As a retailer I'm very upset about it, have to cancel the pre-orders to my customers. As a minimate collector myself i'm very pissed not to get my fix.

Yep, got a confirmation from Diamond that the product cannot ship to Canada. As a retailer I'm very upset about it, have to cancel the pre-orders to my customers. As a minimate collector myself i'm very pissed not to get my fix.

That is so bizarre that they are not shipping to specialty store here in Canada, yet the TRU wave has shown up no problem. I found a whole case here in Ottawa not but a few hours ago.

3zv4.jpg

Edited by MINI_MYTE

MYTE, can you provide a UPC number so we can start hunting down here in the wastelands? wink.png

699788730430 Lara Croft / TR Armored Scavenger

699788730423 BD Lara Croft / TR Scavenger Scout

699788730454 TR Scavenger / TR Scavenger Archer

699788730447 TR Storm Guard / TR Storm Guard Stalker