UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tomb Raider Legacy

I haven't "officially" launched the site yet because I still have a lot of work to do, but the design sheets for Tomb Raider series 1 are available for your viewing pleasure on minimatedesigns.com!

When I saw these, I was amazed at the amount of awesome new sculpting we appear to be getting, this line looks amazing!

By the way, I'm aware of the screen re-size issues and I'm working on fixing those. The site was designed on a widescreen monitor, so standard displays might be cut-off somewhat. I'm working on implementing search/tagging functionality and Lurch77 provided a LOT of design art that i need to add to the site. If anyone runs into problems or issues, or just has general feedback/requests, please use the contact form and submit them to the site.

Edited by youbastards

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dino, but the site really needs some work. In the excitement of Tomb Raider 'mates, I decided to preview it a little early.

You're...not....getting... Tomb Raider 'mates??? First B00sted bailed on Battle Beasts, and now you aren't supporting the TR line at launch? eBay those Transmorphers you're always taking pictures of, sell blood (if you're legally allowed to), or do whatever you have to, because if the mates we saw previewed at SDCC that Zach said "aren't a sure thing" don't happen, the blame will fall squarely on your shoulders.

Those look fantastic. Great consistent marketing there. These just can't get here fast enough. Between these, the game, the Play Arts, Gail Simone's upcoming book, and the possibility of Camilla Luddington actually playing Lara in a film adaption of the game, it's a good time to be a Tomb Raider fan.

I just wish the game sold better to warrant a sequel. Sigh.

Luke, are you definitely getting them? The system still isn't showing them as shipped. I'll try to get some pics up tonight. I grabbed my packaged samples. Never got pics that I know of.

Yep, they arrived today. Sometimes the custom cases arrive a week or two early. Last time this happened was with Marvel Series 42.

Those look fantastic. Great consistent marketing there. These just can't get here fast enough. Between these, the game, the Play Arts, Gail Simone's upcoming book, and the possibility of Camilla Luddington actually playing Lara in a film adaption of the game, it's a good time to be a Tomb Raider fan.

I just wish the game sold better to warrant a sequel. Sigh.

They announced work on a next-gen sequel a couple of weeks ago, actually. (Just type Tomb Raider Sequel into Google, there's many articles!)

Nono, I totally WANT them! I just have no income and ebay locked down my account.

None of my business, but why would ebay lock down your account?

The PO lost an overseas package, so they docked my account $214, and when I didn't have it they locked it down. Then the package showed up and I sold it for about half of what I got the first time. And the crazy thing is, since my account is locked, I can't sell anything to make money to pay them back with!

Is there an alternate face for the The Wolverine Silver Samurai Samurai? I don't recall that look from the samples.

More fuel to the fire of the "Zach - Luke" feud!

Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior!